Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks dumb and borderline :mjpls:for dudes to lecture Black Women about weaves and wigs in 2018 as if there isn’t a full blown natural hair movement that Black Women been leading on their own accord for a minute now.

Not to mention we as Black men have not had the same kind of societal pressures in regards to natural hair that our women have had.

Let the women sort that kind of thing out amongst themselves, let us guide and support when needed.
Your username is accurate

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
NGL I've always been hesitant about the platform he is receiving because of how much dumb shyt he says, like this. He's doing a lot of good but man...he's always gonna say stuff like this and be emotional.

Stop telling women what they should wear, not wear, etc. It's pretty fukking simple. Am I a fan of weaves? Nah. But everyone, including white thots, are wearing them now...

And none of their male celebrities use their platform to shyt-talk them like black celebrities do to black women. SMH.

Nobody is forcing him associate with, acknowledge, talk to, or have sex with women who wear wigs, etc. Just K.I.M.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I knew your ho ass would respond.
:mjlol:

Who brought up gay dudes? You projecting over there?
:dame:

You know damn well who 100% of the rants about weaves and wigs are targeted towards, spineless ass nikka.
I didn’t say anything about gays, I referred to the anti straight black male agenda. Like I said, the fake outrage over a comment like this is due to people being intolerant of straight black men.

Meek didn’t go on a “rant”, he made a simple comment and the reason I made it a point to point out that he didn’t mention black women is because whenever black men make critiques of black women and their dependence on fake hair 1 of the immediate responses is to point out that white and other non black women wear weave/wigs too. So you black man hating feminists are going to bytch regardless because ultimately this is about misandry in reference to straight black men.

We can all agree that black women have a issue with their hair and overall beauty image and that the self hatred leads to dysfunction. Your argument is black men shouldn’t say shyt about it and just let black women wallow in dysfunction.

^^^That’s the point where your mentality has led us.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we can't tell them not to wear wigs aren't they supposed to be looking good for us?

That's they fukking problem they feel they can't be told shyt.

My wife natural :blessed:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If you put a black woman with a fro in front of Meek growing up vs. a black or non-blk chick with long straight hair in front of Meek...I wonder who he would choose.:rolleyes: Hell the only reason I know who this person is b/c of his association with Nikki Minaj whose real scalp I have never seen.

Blk male celebrities look goofy as fukk shaming blk women who feel pressure to conform to beauty standards and aesthetics that they THEMSELVES as men don't even like. Men always claim to like natural women but then go for anything but.
Meanwhile millions of blk women are natural and have been for years. If he really wanted a natural sista, with his money he could find one. But he's just trying to humiliate his own race of women and use that as a HOH platform to stay relevant.

White and non-blk hoes literally courting skin cancer to tan blker than some lite-brites in our race, Botox for lips and cheeks, ass and boob jobs, trillion dollar makeup industry, literally Asian chicks changing the entire shape of their eyes.

But somehow, a blk chick with a weave is the most problematic and worthy of scrutiny. Thanks random dark skin blk male hip hop artist for taking one for the team and fulfilling the "I hate blk women" statement quota. The Kodak Blacks were lacking this year. Wonder what new wave of blk chick hate our hip hop artists will come up with in 2019! A couple of years back it was Trick Daddy telling blk chicks to tighten up or they were gonna be replaced.

But of course all of this shyt is in blk females heads and we are just insecure. Which is fine. But when bedwenches start following suit on some "ew I don't date blk dudes" or "I like guys with curly hair or long hair", just keep that same "PREFERENCE" energy, k?

And I don't even wear weave but I peep what's going on here.
Thanks kang!
:francis: :wow:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t say anything about gays, I referred to the anti straight black male agenda. Like I said, the fake outrage over a comment like this is due to people being intolerant of straight black men.

Meek didn’t go on a “rant”, he made a simple comment and the reason I made it a point to point out that he didn’t mention black women is because whenever black men make critiques of black women and their dependence on fake hair 1 of the immediate responses is to point out that white and other non black women wear weave/wigs too. So you black man hating feminists are going to bytch regardless because ultimately this is about misandry in reference to straight black men.

We can all agree that black women have a issue with their hair and overall beauty image and that the self hatred leads to dysfunction. Your argument is black men shouldn’t say shyt about it and just let black women wallow in dysfunction.

^^^That’s the point where your mentality has led us.

I’mma put it real simple.

The fukk do I look like lecturing and going back and forth with Black Women about natural hair and dysfunction when we as the men don’t even have control of our own community to begin with? Especially when Black Women are currently addressing that issue for the most part independent of us.

We got MUCH MUCH more pressing issues to worry about. You talking about dysfunction, nikka the whole community is in a state of dysfunction, all on our watch. Some of yall will juelz all day on this site over issues in the community involving us when it comes to crime, employment, etc. But all of a sudden nikka’s wanna get on their high horse and push a hard line when it comes to some female shyt.

If that makes me a male feminist than so be it.
:manny:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
if that's what he wants then let him get it. yall play dikk police 24/7 on here. at least he not askin for pawgs to buss it open. :gucci:

If we see Meek with any woman in His Videos with a lace front or fake hair He is a Hypocrite :yeshrug:

Might as well tell them to stop wearing makeup while he's at it.:picard:

Daps
If you put a black woman with a fro in front of Meek growing up vs. a black or non-blk chick with long straight hair in front of Meek...I wonder who he would choose.:rolleyes: Hell the only reason I know who this person is b/c of his association with Nikki Minaj whose real scalp I have never seen.

Blk male celebrities look goofy as fukk shaming blk women who feel pressure to conform to beauty standards and aesthetics that they THEMSELVES as men don't even like. Men always claim to like natural women but then go for anything but.
Meanwhile millions of blk women are natural and have been for years. If he really wanted a natural sista, with his money he could find one. But he's just trying to humiliate his own race of women and use that as a HOH platform to stay relevant.

White and non-blk hoes literally courting skin cancer to tan blker than some lite-brites in our race, Botox for lips and cheeks, ass and boob jobs, trillion dollar makeup industry, literally Asian chicks changing the entire shape of their eyes.

But somehow, a blk chick with a weave is the most problematic and worthy of scrutiny. Thanks random dark skin blk male hip hop artist for taking one for the team and fulfilling the "I hate blk women" statement quota. The Kodak Blacks were lacking this year. Wonder what new wave of blk chick hate our hip hop artists will come up with in 2019! A couple of years back it was Trick Daddy telling blk chicks to tighten up or they were gonna be replaced.

But of course all of this shyt is in blk females heads and we are just insecure. Which is fine. But when bedwenches start following suit on some "ew I don't date blk dudes" or "I like guys with curly hair or long hair", just keep that same "PREFERENCE" energy, k?

And I don't even wear weave but I peep what's going on here.
Thanks kang!
:francis: :wow:

A man whos album sold about 200k first week (and just went Gold) apparently needs to use a HOH platform to stay relevant :mjlol:

Nicki has shown her natural hair plenty of times and I don't even follow the woman like that

In 2019 TLR needs to stop dapping female posters who don't know what they're talking about :mjlol:
the man has been advocating for criminal justice reform since he came out and dropped an album but one instagram post and suddenly he hates black women :mjlol:

The things you guys will post for daps .. :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I’mma put it real simple.

The fukk do I look like lecturing and going back and forth with Black Women about natural hair and dysfunction when we as the men don’t even have control of our own community to begin with? Especially when Black Women are currently addressing that issue for the most part independent of us.

We got MUCH MUCH more pressing issues to worry about. You talking about dysfunction, nikka the whole community is in a state of dysfunction, all on our watch. Some of yall will juelz all day on this site over issues in the community involving us when it comes to crime, employment, etc. But all of a sudden nikka’s wanna get on their high horse and push a hard line when it comes to some female shyt.

If that makes me a male feminist than so be it.
:manny:
You’re full of shyt. Meek didn’t “lecture” anyone. If anyone is lecturing it’s you and your “we black men should just shut up” bullshyt. You don’t speak for “us” you only speak for yourself. So don’t come in here projecting your own inadequacies on us. If you don’t think that you’re qualified to criticize black women on anything then you certainly aren’t qualified to criticize black men either. Give us the same respect that you’re giving black women.

If you’re think that there’s “bigger fish to fry” then why are you in thoe thread? Take your bytchass somewhere and go fry those bigger fish. You haven’t made one valid point.