Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Please explain to your brothers -us black men knowing you are angry about this- why you mad sis, especially considering the comment below? This is for you and all brehettes on this site.

"Black women are naturally beautiful" is one of the most said sentences in the black community by black women.. why the need for weaves? Is it because society sells the 'standard of beauty' as being white women (Hollywood, media, magazines, fashion, fashion shows) so you guys think "ok we need to look like white women to be attractive" which would make sense to some level.
:jbhmm:
He didn’t just point out BW you dumb fakkit and u fukkin know that

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Meek Milly!! :blessed: I think women shouldn't be offended. If your man interested in seeing your hair it should speak volumes. I got a track about it on my mixtape titled "Edge control" its a response track to "Bob and (his) weave"-- the track on men wearing beard weaves. Let all that shyt go in 2019

Y'all download that thang :lawd:

You stay promoting your mixtape but never got any lanks :dahell:

I need that :feedme:

You got a track for every single scenario in life :wow:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up. There’s nothing to be offended by. Again, he didn’t even mention black women. This idea that straight black men aren’t allowed to speak out in critique of non straight black men is part of the anti black agenda. fukk you and everybody who thinks like you.
I knew your ho ass would respond.
:mjlol:

Who brought up gay dudes? You projecting over there?
:dame:

You know damn well who 100% of the rants about weaves and wigs are targeted towards, spineless ass nikka.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
NGL I've always been hesitant about the platform he is receiving because of how much dumb shyt he says, like this. He's doing a lot of good but man...he's always gonna say stuff like this and be emotional.

Stop telling women what they should wear, not wear, etc. It's pretty fukking simple. Am I a fan of weaves? Nah. But everyone, including white thots, are wearing them now...
Son can say whatever he wants to.
So can you and everyone else.
This is America.
"Stop telling women what to do!!!!:sadcam:"

:mjlol:

jeff8

Pro
Daps
NGL I've always been hesitant about the platform he is receiving because of how much dumb shyt he says, like this. He's doing a lot of good but man...he's always gonna say stuff like this and be emotional.

Stop telling women what they should wear, not wear, etc. It's pretty fukking simple. Am I a fan of weaves? Nah. But everyone, including white thots, are wearing them now...

:ahh: the classic "WHITE WOMEN DO IT TOO" excuse. Never ceases to amaze me.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only women's hair I care about is the one wearing the ring I gave her.:myman:

And she has long ass dreads now, shyt is sexy as fukk :ohlawd:

And they smell so good :wow:

Whats this thread about? Women who I don't know or care about? Oh, ya'll carry on :mjgrin: