Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
NGL I've always been hesitant about the platform he is receiving because of how much dumb shyt he says, like this. He's doing a lot of good but man...he's always gonna say stuff like this and be emotional.

Stop telling women what they should wear, not wear, etc. It's pretty fukking simple. Am I a fan of weaves? Nah. But everyone, including white thots, are wearing them now...

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
so these chicks sometimes say its because black men want the weaves but then you go to the comments...
they saying "it don't matter what you want!", "mind ya business!" :mjlol:
Ultimately, we as black men need to tell our sisters to cut that fake, goofy shyt out.

I think they look stupid with permed, straight hair.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
NGL I've always been hesitant about the platform he is receiving because of how much dumb shyt he says, like this. He's doing a lot of good but man...he's always gonna say stuff like this and be emotional.

Stop telling women what they should wear, not wear, etc. It's pretty fukking simple. Am I a fan of weaves? Nah. But everyone, including white thots, are wearing them now...
The last portion of your post really stinks.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
It looks dumb and borderline :mjpls:for dudes to lecture Black Women about weaves and wigs in 2018 as if there isn’t a full blown natural hair movement that Black Women been leading on their own accord for a minute now.

Not to mention we as Black men have not had the same kind of societal pressures in regards to natural hair that our women have had.

Let the women sort that kind of thing out amongst themselves, let us guide and support when needed.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Well you if you weren’t so emotional, you’d see that nowhere in that comment does he single out black women. He didn’t even single out women. Matter of fact, he didn’t even mention weave, he said “take the wigs off”.

It’s his opinion. His entitled to tell people anything that he wants. Nobody’s obligated to listen or take heed. Stop being so sensitive.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It looks dumb and borderline :mjpls:for dudes to lecture Black Women about weaves and wigs in 2018 as if there isn’t a full blown natural hair movement that Black Women been leading on their own accord for a minute now.

Not to mention we as Black men have not had the same kind of societal pressures in regards to natural hair that our women have had.

Let the women sort that kind of thing out amongst themselves, let us guide and support when needed.
He’s a black man so him encouraging natural hair is a good thing imo.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Shut the fukk up. There’s nothing to be offended by. Again, he didn’t even mention black women. This idea that straight black men aren’t allowed to speak out in critique of non straight black men is part of the anti black agenda. fukk you and everybody who thinks like you.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

they can wear what they want, doesn't mean people can't have an opinion about it and voice it :yeshrug: