Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
No problem!

I’ve been doing this since 2016! As far as breakage goes—not anymore than the breakage I experienced without it tbh. My hair has grown wonderfully imo.

But my hair responds well to heat. I do have a friend that did not do well with this treatment, and I think it’s because her hair can’t handle too much heat.

And yes I am a straight hair natural. My hair does not revert back to its natural curl anymore, unfortunately. In the beginning it did, but I think from putting heat on it as much as I have, that obviously changed. I think it’s less from the keratin treatment and more from putting heat on it btw.

I put heat on my hair every other week when I go to the salon for a wash and condition. And she does use high heat.

The system my stylist uses is naked assuage and I get it done about 2 to 3 times a year. The more you do it, imo, the better the results. My hair is heat damaged though, if I wanted to wear my hair in its natural curl at this point I would have to do a big chop—but before I even got the treatment I had already began the process of doing biweekly heat sessions at the salon.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
Thanks for replying.
Wow! What happened to your friends hair after her treatment? I will say even tho I’m not doing it the way I should it has made my wash days way faster. I know I wouldn’t be putting heat on my hair as frequent so maybe it would be okay. Idk lol I guess the smart thing to do would be to go to a professional. Maybe I will. Thanks again.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Salute this dedicated solider fighting tooth in nail to give her money to koreans for horse hair to tie into her scalp. Our sisters outchea fighting the battles that matter.

Dont worry, in spite of all the men saying they dont like weave, they'll still be here to placate you when you blame black men and white beauty standards for all this shyt nobody asked for.

Well put, my friend.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Ok. As already discussed there are many bw that are natural in 2018.

That's a lie.

It’s how you guys are saying it, that’s the issue.

That's also a lie.

All imma say is if all these women went natural none of ya'll would be attracted or would want half of them.....

That's also a lie. If you're ugly in natural hair, sorry to break it to you, you're ugly in the weave too (except to you). You're going to get the same play in weave as in natural hair.

It's unsettling how disingenuous black women are willing to be to defend the practice of going to obviously hostile, racist, disrespectful outsiders and handing them millions of $$ for someone else's hair to wear on their heads.

It speaks to bigger problems in black culture and bigger problems in black male/female relations.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Ya'll be thinking you so deep and going on rants but missed what I said completely. I'm not talking about weave. I am talking about natural textures. Now go back and reread what I said. And no not one Black man has said they prefer kinks hair texture .

Your statement was "Most BM prefer straight or curly hair. I have never in my life heard a BM say he prefers a bush/kinks/naps. EVER!" And you wrote that to defend black women buying other people's straight hair from hostile koreans.

I replied (in a nutshell): black men would still want black women even if they all wore their hair naturally kinky ...and you don't care what BM want, so that's not really the issue.

Subsequent posts in this thread by black women confirm this. These women specifically say they are going to do what they want period. You can't have it both ways in this debate -- saying "we do it for black men" and then dapping posters who say "we don't care what you want -- we're going to do what we want."

The latter IS true -- that is, you simply do not CARE what black men want, so you're going to continue to enrich hostile, nazi koreans in exchange for someone else's hair to wear on your head.

Yes -- we're hopeless as a culture, because we can't cooperate on even the most BASIC stuff -- in large part thanks the complete lack of respect black women have for black men. Vanity is more important to most black women than how running to koreans for weave negatively reflects on our culture. Straightening the hair of their young daughters is more important than the way this might affect their daughters' minds.

And that's fine. I just want young black men to understand this, so that they're not bewildered or demoralized by these things and so that they understand decent women are few and they shouldn't waste time.

That's the real conclusion we need to come to. Whether it's swirling or handing money to koreans for weave, black women are going to do what they want, no matter what black men think. That's should be the take-away for black men.

Last edited:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
They're going to do what they want, and rationalize it, no matter how it looks or what we say.

Blac Chyna Selling 'Whitenicious' Skin Bleaching Cream

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
All that is irrelevant if he doesn’t openly date a sister with natural hair

I've had several black girlfriends with natural, woolly, untreated hair -- one because I asked her to get rid of the relaxer and wear her hair that way. She loved not having to relax her hair.

In 2019, I would get with a white girl before I would have a black girl with artificially straightened hair or weave.

Some enhancement is fine. Loosening the texture is fine, because it still reflects the black aesthetic and doesn't look artificial. Replacement is not.

Afro-textured wigs are fine (if she has to wear a wig) -- as long as it isn't purchased from some arrogant, simple-minded korean.

I will have a woman who is my woman. I'm not having a woman whose mind is anti-black, not even a little bit.

And I encourage other black men to put their foot down.

Last edited:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
209 posts since 2014 and a username I haven't seen til today.....u stirring shyt up for no reason...did they cut the budget for sock puppet funding or what? They don't even train y'all anymore huh man....just throw y'all to the wolves and hope u make it....Those same Koreans who then gamble the money away and whose kids spend money on hip hop related things....u actin like they keeping all of it....They got the same pepco and gas bill I got...vast majority of them ain't ballin...they in a modest house in a no name suburb a half an hour from they beauty supply store...u would know that if actually talk to ppl and get the "black ppl always inferior" shyt out of ur head...black tow truck companies make more than them with insurance and repo contracts....See alot of older black dudes in Bentleys round the way off owning blue collar businesses...that's why I ain't worried bout it cuz I see black success in all areas even the hair industry...

Summary: ur an agent stirring shyt or an alias...stop it...

You sound like a korean trying to keep your "cash cow" cattle shuffling into your establishments to hand you $$, in spite of your contempt for them and violence toward them, Mr. "Jae".

I can tell by how you're caping for those evil robots in your post, and trying to downplay how they profit off of black people. I don't care whether they make bank or not, it's wrong for black women to still be handing them $$ in 2019.

You mentioned "black ppl always inferior", little monkey? Nope -- I come from the stance that KOREANS are inferior and unworthy of our magnanimity.

You ain't slick, Mr. "Jae".

In other news, what are you of all people doing on a black focused board? A decade ago it was "white-worship is life" among you monkeys. Have you gone from trying to be white to trying to be black? I guess even koreans evolve.

Just admit we were ahead of you psychologically, while you were sucking white ass at every turn and trying to hate your way into whiteness.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Watch the following documentary about how Koreans have shut blacks out of the black hair biz.

You will see they have ZERO respect, yet black women act like THEY are their brothers, more so than YOU, black man.

Beneath that are other vids showing the nature of the relationship between koreans and black women -- master and cattle.

Latasha Harlins -- shot in the back of the head by a korean store owner. Korean found guilty, punishment was just a $500 fine (no prison time). This, along with the rodney king vid, was one of the things that precipitated the LA riots, but no one ever mentions it.

And there are many more examples, obviously... Koreans have a well-deserved reputation for contempt and violence toward black people in america, yet on payday there's always the slow-mo stampede among the cattle to hand them $$ for weave.

Last edited:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Here's the story of the Korean beauty supply store owner clocking the black girl in front of her kids, and then next day black girls line up to take advantage of the subsequent 50% off sale and curse out black men protesting the store.

The punch.

The sale.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Weave stinks..it just smells really bad. It has a foul stench and you just want to rip it from her head and toss it out the window..
Anything resting atop organic matter will eventually turn filthy. Perms smell bad too, but the women dont seem to notice or care..I assume its conditioning, like when you sit in the toilet and dont pick up the smell.

As for the Asians, we would do well to at least make our own shyt so we dont have to encounter them. This hair bullshyt is what's bringing us into contact with people we normally wouldnt want to make contact with.

DivaForever

RIP Selena
Daps
How bout you tell philly to stop killing each other. 400 homicides this year BUT YALL STAY WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT WOMAN IS DOING LIKE A LITTLE bytch