Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
I'm not against natural hair or for weave. I'm
against blk men being disingenuous about how their self-hate and explicit expressions of disgust for blk aesthetics contribute to blk female reticence to show their kinky roots.

Damn -- shuffle to koreans for weave and blame it on black men, while saying "we do what we want". That's amazing. These chicks can convince themselves of anything.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
How bout you tell philly to stop killing each other. 400 homicides this year BUT YALL STAY WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT WOMAN IS DOING LIKE A LITTLE bytch

Haha-- I knew it was coming. Rattling off crime stats, like a st0rmfr0nter. Always the same tactics, just like their true brothers in arms: the white supremacists.

For those who have been following this thread -- didn't I predict it?

Hey sis -- you forgot the part about your edumacation!

:russ:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
You sound like a korean trying to keep your "cash cow" cattle shuffling into your establishments to hand you $$, in spite of your contempt for them and violence toward them, Mr. "Jae".

I can tell by how you're caping for those evil robots in your post, and trying to downplay how they profit off of black people. I don't care whether they make bank or not, it's wrong for black women to still be handing them $$ in 2019.

You mentioned "black ppl always inferior", little monkey? Nope -- I come from the stance that KOREANS are inferior and unworthy of our magnanimity.

You ain't slick, Mr. "Jae".

In other news, what are you of all people doing on a black focused board? A decade ago it was "white-worship is life" among you monkeys. Have you gone from trying to be white to trying to be black? I guess even koreans evolve.

Just admit we were ahead of you psychologically, while you were sucking white ass at every turn and trying to hate your way into whiteness.
:russ:...go get some ass bruh...its 2:55am u typing dissertations on New years...Monkey talk huh man...Jae is a nickname my father gave me...it was his...I was born on his bday:russ:...keep cooking tho Sparky...I had a good nite...u obviously didnt....find peace...

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
:russ:...go get some ass bruh...its 2:55am u typing dissertations on New years...Monkey talk huh man...Jae is a nickname my father gave me...it was his...I was born on his bday:russ:...keep cooking tho Sparky...I had a good nite...u obviously didnt....find peace...

Peace out, monkey.

:pacspit:

I don't like you, don't go in your stores and I encourage everyone else to avoid you too, every chance I get, even in dissertations at 2:55 a.m.

And you're right here with me, monkey. At least I'm at work!

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Weave stinks..it just smells really bad. It has a foul stench and you just want to rip it from her head and toss it out the window..
Anything resting atop organic matter will eventually turn filthy. Perms smell bad too, but the women dont seem to notice or care..I assume its conditioning, like when you sit in the toilet and dont pick up the smell.

As for the Asians, we would do well to at least make our own shyt so we dont have to encounter them. This hair bullshyt is what's bringing us into contact with people we normally wouldnt want to make contact with.

Koreans, specifically. It's a shame and embarrassment on black people that we're still handing money to koreans in 2019.

They obviously think treating black people with contempt keeps us hypnotized and complacent, and for a certain segment of our population, they're absolutely right.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Peace out, monkey.

:pacspit:

I don't like you, don't go in your stores and I encourage everyone else to avoid you too, every chance I get, even in dissertations at 2:55 a.m.

And you're right here with me, monkey. At least I'm at work!
:russ:....God you retarded...ain't Korean...u need to stop with that monkey shyt....enjoy my ignore list...been getting healthy lately...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Koreans, specifically. It's a shame and embarrassment on black people that we're still handing money to koreans in 2019.

They obviously think treating black people with contempt keeps us hypnotized and complacent, and for a certain segment of our population, they're absolutely right.

I'm of the very strong opinion that if I cant operate in your area you cant operate in mine..Black women are the ones creating these disastrous relations with Asians.

Do you remember in the early 90's I think, when Karyn White went in on koreans operating in Black areas.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Let’s see that same energy in this thread:

Steve Harvey's Daughter is Fine As Hell! :ohlawd:

She’s fine as hell right?

All y’all make your way to that thread and protest this woman. She’s not natural, she has a weave. Y’all hate women that look like this right? :francis:
We love y'all regardless of the weave, wig, perm or natural style.

It's just that if it was up to us we'd want y'all to be natural.

This doesn't mean that we don't find women with wigs/weaves attractive. It's not a mutually exclusive situation. We can find both types attractive while preferring one over the other.

Last edited:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
I'm of the very strong opinion that if I cant operate in your area you cant operate in mine..Black women are the ones creating these disastrous relations with Asians.

Do you remember in the early 90's I think, when Karyn White went in on koreans operating in Black areas.

Yup. All the pride in the world when it comes to black men. No pride at all when it comes to others.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yup. All the pride in the world when it comes to black men. No pride at all when it comes to others.

They also dont listen to us, but assume they know what we like..
All the fashion choices Black men made over the years that Black women hated we promptly listened and took their advice.
Yet when it comes to us, after decades of condemning and ridiculing the fashion choice of weaves and wigs for black women they still fail to listen and take our advice. Not fair.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Black women are a joke for wearing weave tbh.
How can you be the only race in the world where like 90 plus percent are walking around with fake hair.
Another races fake hair as well.
That should be alarming.
The fact that it is seen as normal shows you how fukked a lot of black people are.
Thats white supremacy
And then when a white girl sports a fro, cornrows or braids, get mad

How sway :bryan: