Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B b but nikkas say one thing and do another

B b but ive never heard of a nikka that like fros

B b but coli nikkas prefer weave in real life

:stopitslime:

I messed it up earlier but this is what's sleeping next to me right now so y'all internet women can't tell me I don't live what I say
MfxmpGhh.jpg

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps

I messed it up earlier but this is what's sleeping next to me right now so y'all internet women can't tell me I don't live what I say
MfxmpGhh.jpg

They know the shyt they talk isn't true. They just lie to themselves -- and then they believe the lie, because it's convenient.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Y'all really sounding like some bytches in here. What's next, advice on my shoes? Stilletos or nah? Should I use Nars or Fenty? What say you on Fashion Nova? :jbhmm:

:rudy:

STFU and focus on your focus. This is why nobody respects us, bc our men our out here on the bullshyt. "Hey, black woman. :krs: I have nothing for you or for the children we keep creating. I have no money or political power. BUT I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ON YOUR HAIR. :sadbron:"

You have no leverage with which to make demands. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss and, as of right now, yall ain't got it. :wow:

That being said, despite our poverty, yall might still have some sway if your actions matched yall words. But just like red pill theory says (about females :usure:), 'Don't watch what they say, watch what they do.' Well, er, uh... yall words don't at all match your actions. Brehettes keep saying it and yall keep dancing around it. ':troll:My girl who nobody never seen wears her hair natural. Ignore the fact that all the girls we post and simp all have factory built asses and weave down to their knees. '

:comeon: :camby:

You sound ignorant, underdeveloped, and borderline retarded. And I bet that you reeeeeally thought that you “sho told us!” after you typed up all that blabble and clicked post, didn’t you. *chuckles

Yes, I will speak on the Black woman as much as I want AND make demands- all without owing you ANY sort of “cost to be the boss” or whatever low level ignorant ghetto retort you came up with. DO YOUR HAIR AND STOP EMBARRASSING AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY. Y’all are the only women, THE ONLY RACE OF WOMEN, who runs around with ANOTHER RACES HAIR TEXTURE IN YOUR HEAD JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BEAUTIFUL.

THE ONLY RACE OF WOMEN WHO ABSOLUTELY ABHOR THEIR OWN GOD GIVEN BLACK KINKS.

It’s pathetic it’s tired it’s EMBARRASSING.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You sound ignorant, underdeveloped, and borderline retarded. And I bet that you reeeeeally thought that you “sho told us!” after you typed up all that blabble and clicked post, didn’t you. *chuckles

Yes, I will speak on the Black woman as much as I want AND make demands- all without owing you ANY sort of “cost to be the boss” or whatever low level ignorant ghetto retort you came up with. DO YOUR HAIR AND STOP EMBARRASSING AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY. Y’all are the only women, THE ONLY RACE OF WOMEN, who runs around with ANOTHER RACES HAIR TEXTURE IN YOUR HEAD JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BEAUTIFUL.

THE ONLY RACE OF WOMEN WHO ABSOLUTELY ABHOR THEIR OWN GOD GIVEN BLACK KINKS.

It’s pathetic it’s tired it’s EMBARRASSING.
Sassy! :comeon: Your response says more about you than you think. Why do you think other women listen to their men? All women who ever existed, queens and harems and regular women? :jbhmm:
BECAUSE THEIR MEN RAN shyt. :beli: If you ain't running shyt, NOBODY- MALE OR FEMALE- GAF WHAT YOU SAY. Jason Black has many broadcasts on this very topic, how black men seem to miss this very simple fact of life. Your women and children won't respect you. That's why bw out here running wild right now.

Glad I could enlighten you this fine New Year's morn. :queen:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Yall really sounding like some bytches in here. What's next, advice on my shoes? Stilletos or nah? Should I use Nars or Fenty? What say you on Fashion Nova? :jbhmm:

:rudy:

STFU and focus on your focus. This is why nobody respects us, bc our men our out here on the bullshyt. "Hey, black woman. :krs: I have nothing for you or for the children we keep creating. I have no money or political power. BUT I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ON YOUR HAIR. :sadbron:"

You have no leverage with which to make demands. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss and, as of right now, yall ain't got it. :wow:

That being said, despite our poverty, yall might still have some sway if your actions matched yall words. But just like red pill theory says (about females :usure:), 'Don't watch what they say, watch what they do.' Well, er, uh... yall words don't at all match your actions. Brehettes keep saying it and yall keep dancing around it. ':troll:My girl who nobody never seen wears her hair natural. Ignore the fact that all the girls we post and simp all have factory built asses and weave down to their knees. '

:comeon: :camby:
As disrespectful and saturated with self hate as this post is, at least it’s honest. You proved the point that I’ve been making in this thread. This isn’t even about black women’s hair which is why y’all are all over the place contradicting yourself from one breath to the next. This is about the utter lack of respect that black women have for black men. Y’all don’t want to hear black men say shyt critical of you, and that’s the bottom line.

“Here’s what they think about you”-Ice Cube

^^^This is how the average black woman feels about black men and when you unpack that position you understand how full of shyt black women have been conditioned to be. They’ve literally spent the last 50 years assisting whites in sabotaging black patriarchy only to throw the fact that most black men aren’t patriarchs in our faces and even use that as an excuse to be disloyal. You’ve really got to take a step to appreciate the mind-fukk.

Black feminism started in the 60s under the guise that the black patriarchy that led the civil rights/black power movements were oppressive to black women. Black women divested from the black power movements and became feminists with the argument being that they were just as capable of leading and building within the community as black men are. 50 years later and with the community being turned into a matriarchy with black women being empowered over black men, black women haven’t built anything and aren’t building anything. Y’all are just leading us down the road where blacks sell out then justify selling out by pointing to the black dysfunction that the matriarchy continues to perpetuate. It’s a viscous cycle and it’s been purposely set up this way.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:russ:...go get some ass bruh...its 2:55am u typing dissertations on New years...Monkey talk huh man...Jae is a nickname my father gave me...it was his...I was born on his bday:russ:...keep cooking tho Sparky...I had a good nite...u obviously didnt....find peace...

Yooo, this dude was on here typing up several responses, while we all were out enjoying our New Year’s Eve. I think that bruh has the most responses in this thread. Like damn, bw hair is that important to him. I can’t even.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Yooo, this dude was on here typing up several responses, while we all were out enjoying our New Year’s Eve. I think that bruh has the most responses in this thread. Like damn, bw hair is that important to him. I can’t even.
Dude just a piss poor troll sis....ain't entertaining that bullshyt anymore...pretty sad actually....have a positive & prosperous 2019:salute:

deep

All Star
Daps
As disrespectful and saturated with self hate as this post is, at least it’s honest. You proved the point that I’ve been making in this thread. This isn’t even about black women’s hair which is why y’all are all over the place contradicting yourself from one breath to the next. This is about the utter lack of respect that black women have for black men. Y’all don’t want to hear black men say shyt critical of you, and that’s the bottom line.

^^^This is how the average black woman feels about black men and when you unpack that position you understand how full of shyt black women have been conditioned to be. They’ve literally spent the last 50 years assisting whites in sabotaging black patriarchy only to throw the fact that most black men aren’t patriarchs in our faces and even use that as an excuse to be disloyal. You’ve really got to take a step to appreciate the mind-fukk.

Black feminism started in the 60s under the guise that the black patriarchy that led the civil rights/black power movements were oppressive to black women. Black women divested from the black power movements and became feminists with the argument being that they were just as capable of leading and building within the community as black men are. 50 years later and with the community being turned into a matriarchy with black women being empowered over black men, black women haven’t built anything and aren’t building anything. Y’all are just leading us down the road where blacks sell out then justify selling out by pointing to the black dysfunction that the matriarchy continues to perpetuate. It’s a viscous cycle and it’s been purposely set up this way.

the ether :wow:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps

Great points. I keep saying -- the takeaway is they don't have respect at all for black men and black people in general (including themselves).

She said that black women are "running wild" because black men don't deserve respect. But the "running wild" they're doing shows an even more obvious lack of SELF RESPECT.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

MfxmpGhh.jpg

:salute:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
the ether :wow:
The ether is on us all tho bro:francis:
Great points. I keep saying -- the takeaway is they don't have respect at all for black men and black people in general (including themselves).

She said that black women are "running wild" because black men don't deserve respect. But the "running wild" they're doing shows an even more obvious lack of SELF RESPECT.
The thing that backs up what you’re saying is the cognitive dissonance of the entire “black men don’t have the leverage to make criticisms of black women” argument. The black women who make these kind of arguments are running around as if they aren’t black themselves. It’s black people as a whole who are the weakest least powerful people in society, not just black men. Black women are collectively at the bottom of the totem pole right beside black men.

So if black men aren’t qualified to criticize or check black women on anything, then who are black women to check black men? Black women have no qualms about criticizing or calling out black men. Why should black men listen to black women who “don’t have the leverage to make demands” @HarlemHottie? Since our lack of power in relation to white men renders us unworthy of respect, why doesn’t the same apply to you and other black women? Black women are damn sure less powerful and more dysfunctional than white and other non black women. So why should black men who have the option to get with non black women settle for y’all?

To make it clear, I’m not on that self hate shyt. I don’t hold black women’s place in society against them because I understand it’s due to white supremacy. I’m just pointing out how accepted it is for black women to talk that self hate shyt under the guise of black feminism.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
The ether is on us all tho bro:francis:

The thing that backs up what you’re saying is the cognitive dissonance of the entire “black men don’t have the leverage to make criticisms of black women” argument. The black women who make these kind of arguments are running around as if they aren’t black themselves. It’s black people as a whole who are the weakest least powerful people in society, not just black men. Black women are collectively at the bottom of the totem pole right beside black men.

So if black men aren’t qualified to criticize or check black women on anything, then who are black women to check black men? Black women have no qualms about criticizing or calling out black men. Why should black men listen to black women who “don’t have the leverage to make demands” @HarlemHottie? Since our lack of power in relation to white men renders us unworthy of respect, why doesn’t the same apply to you and other black women? Black women are damn sure less powerful and more dysfunctional than white and other non black women. So why should black men who have the option to get with non black women settle for y’all?

To make it clear, I’m not on that self hate shyt. I don’t hold black women’s place in society against them because I understand it’s due to white supremacy. I’m just pointing out how accepted it is for black women to talk that self hate shyt under the guise of black feminism.

That's because black women don't have to make sense. They simply don't hold themselves to that standard, when it comes to relations with black men. This again speaks to their total lack of respect.

They even rattle off crime stats, as if black women don't lead women in crime stats. lol And just like white racists, they give zero fukks about the fact that underclasses commit more crime where ever you go, throughout history. It's all about bashing black men.

And even when they talk that "black women are the most educated" crap, they don't bother to google first. They would easily find that black women AREN'T the most educated group -- ASIAN WOMEN are. Black women are ONLY more educated than black men (and hispanics). And that's just part of a trend of WOMEN IN GENERAL being more educated than their male counterparts these days, as noted in many, many articles that any informed individual would know about.

Only with black women could college education be something that actually hurts the community instead of helps it.

They're more aligned with their st0rmfr0nt brethren than they're aligned with black men. It would be shameful, if they actually felt they owed us anything.

It's so sad that they pat themselves on the back as their community is in shambles, while shytting on black men, right alongside white racists.

All the while, handing millions of $$ to hostile koreans for someone else's hair to wear on their head -- getting their asses kicked by koreans for it, and calling that shyt "normal".

Black culture is DOOMED because of black women. And that's not hyperbole. I try to be even-handed, because you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar -- but damn, the writing is on the wall.

And, black men are extremely patient people -- too patient for our own good, imho.

Kudos to you guys who love black women and would have nothing other than a black woman. To be honest, I can't relate, but maybe you know things I don't. Fact is, not too far in the future, it's going to be more advantageous for a black kid to be "mixed" than full black, and this will be because of the way black women are carrying themselves today. Full black people will be in a similar spot that full black people are in hispanic cultures, because of the directions black women are taking us in today.

* * *​

No Black women are not the “most educated” group in the US

reeves_education_race_gap1.png

Why Men Are the New College Minority

Women are now significantly more likely to be college-educated than men