Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Daps
Lol! I don't even wear weave but when blk male celebrities decide to try and come up off c00ning, particularly shaming blk females and ya'll wanna sit around pretending like the shyt ain't happening...but turn uber sensitive if a blk woman says anything about blk men in the media....the shyt is worth addressing.

Again, I'm just trying to see where he mentioned black women :mjgrin:

Going by the crowd around here that loves saying 'b b but white girls do it too' , its quite strange that we can't see a lot of angry white women :mjgrin:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Yooo, it’s time to comment on those threads and start calling them out. I’ve already begun.

I will post on the rate this girl leaderboard next.

:mjgrin:

I’m cracking up every time I’m pointing it out in the threads too y’all. This is hilarious.

But it must be done. Im not trying to see straight hair, wigs or weaves better in these threads anymore. :lolbron:

Uh-oh. :lupe: @AquaCityBoy looks like you've got some competition.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
MvoK.gif

i love reading all the bullshyt deflections

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Rate This Girl Leaderboard

Anybody wanna post pictures of the top twenty rated blk female celebs for this site? I think maybe one.
Can't equate a woman wearing weave, wig, extensions etc to what her face and body looks like.. which is what the votes are mainly based on.

If most attractive celebrity women are wearing weave, wig, extensions than your argument becomes void because there aren't enough "equal" counterparts to compare them against.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want the women to rock the hair that grows out their head. Permed, flat ironed, natural, locs, short...Whatever. Previous eras the majority of black women who wore wigs were over 50 losing their hair and they didn't rock ones that went down their back either. This is a fairly new phenomenon where the majority of sisters rock weaves and wigs. Go look at some throwbacks from less than 20 tears ago. It's crazy how it's suck a trigger. Women can like men with baldies...or not...Men with dreds or not...Tall men or not...But men say we don't like weave or wigs and get dissertations and shyt.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yooo, it’s time to comment on those threads and start calling them out. I’ve already begun.

I will post on the rate this girl leaderboard next.

:mjgrin:

I’m cracking up every time I’m pointing it out in the threads too y’all. This is hilarious.

But it must be done. Im not trying to see straight hair, wigs or weaves better in these threads anymore. :lolbron:
This is useless because nobody has denied that some black men don’t mind black women who wear weave. The argument isn’t that all women who wear weave are unattractive either. This is all about black women not being tolerant of black men being efen the least bit critical even if it’s constructive. We all agree that black women have self hate issues regarding their hair, but if black man dares to point that out y’all lose your minds and immediately aim to shut said man/men up. That’s the elephant in the room that y’all are desperately deflecting from.