Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:

This is why I love having these discussions in spaces where there is evidence to draw conclusions from.

nikkas only like natural hair on certain women and even on those women it has to be a specific texture. The thread I linked has more than 16,000 posts, spans 6 years, and there's a very clear pattern.

:hubie:
It's so hilarious and frustrating to literally see these dudes outright lie and tell black women what OUR experiences are. Blk women live in a white society just like they do. Blk women try to make themselves attractive to their own men. The same men who have spent the last two decades literally publically shaming their own women's beauty aesthtetics. I mean we've covered this shyt again and again. Hell every other day a blk male hip hop star or actor just randomly comes out with some c00ning hate on dark skinned women out of nowhere. Word to Gilbert Arena and Kodak Black. Hell even white women these dudes chasing exposing their shyt. LMAO!
But the same dudes lying there being a plethora of blk men who magically and suddenly love natural hair are also the ones sticking their heads in the sand about colorism

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I find stitching or wearing someone else's hair on ones head absolutely repulsive.

i actually smashed this dark skinned afro brazilian I met off tinder and she was natural and rocked a fro like Amara. We talked about wigs and weaves, and brazilian colorism for 2-3 hours. It was refreshing to talk to a black woman in depth about this without having them flip out. If it weren't my last day in china I probably would have canceled paagin for her.

Bruh, you paag. Why you interested in discussing the hair choices of women you don’t even date or check for?:mindblown:

litty

Pro
Daps
This is what it looks like when Black women resist cultural conditioning and work to get a part of society to accept their phenotype:

However they didn't resist the cultural conditioning enough to not enlist :francis:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Maybe this thread can shed some light on this matter.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-why-we-love-black-women.15155/

:mjgrin:

They always ignore this part of the discussion though. I’ve pointed this out before, and it was crickets. Skipped over.

All I know is I’m about to start calling it out on all these rate these women and insta hoe threads on here. I’m gonna start posting “weave” or “not natural” and see how they Juelz about it. shyt is hilarious at this point.

In 2019, we about to make everyone accountable. :sas1:

Y’all don’t like weaves? Start posting threads and following instagrams of women with short kinky hair. Post em on here. No more weaves or straight hair need to be posted on this site and lusted over, since clearly y’all feel some type of way.

Matter of fact let’s see from this thread, how many of the men that are team natural, are also in other threads posting and lusting over women that aren’t....:myman:

I already see one man that was in another thread talking about smashing some woman that clearly had a weave in her many pics.

*ladies do you. Continue to do whatever the fuk you want with your hair.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Yall really sounding like some bytches in here. What's next, advice on my shoes? Stilletos or nah? Should I use Nars or Fenty? What say you on Fashion Nova? :jbhmm:

:rudy:

STFU and focus on your focus. This is why nobody respects us, bc our men our out here on the bullshyt. "Hey, black woman. :krs: I have nothing for you or for the children we keep creating. I have no money or political power. BUT I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ON YOUR HAIR. :sadbron:"

You have no leverage with which to make demands. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss and, as of right now, yall ain't got it. :wow:

That being said, despite our poverty, yall might still have some sway if your actions matched yall words. But just like red pill theory says (about females :usure:), 'Don't watch what they say, watch what they do.' Well, er, uh... yall words don't at all match your actions. Brehettes keep saying it and yall keep dancing around it. ':troll:My girl who nobody never seen wears her hair natural. Ignore the fact that all the girls we post and simp all have factory built asses and weave down to their knees. '

:comeon: :camby:
Damn! Bring it on home!
How is a group of men, who are jokingly known for being self haters and openly rejecting black beauty aesthetics...gon neck yap at blk women for trying to conform to beauty aesthetics they literally see their men chasing.
#icantmakethisshytup

The shyt is absurdity. Meek Mill was with Nikki Minaj, NOT Ari Lennox.

nicki-minaj-1-20001.jpg
2017-mtv-video-music-awards_5799993.jpg

Ari+Lennox+Press+2.jpg

Lmao! This shyt is so laughable. These dudes don't want blk women. They want racially ambiguous women that they have been socially conditioned into desiring but that sounds bad and embarrassing so they use excuses and find shyt to complain about with blk women.
Same dudes will ignore Kim Kardashian with a body made in China, will ignore white chick genjutsu from Botox and hair extensions to nose jobs, lip job, ass shots, and more which makes a trillion dollar industry...

BUT will find a way to act shocked and appalled over a black woman with a weave even as they trip over themselves to get to chicks with those aesthetics. Until they deal with their self-hate, they can't come for blk women--especially ignoring the millions of blk women who ARE natural in SPITE of our blk men telling us both implicitly and EXPLICITLY what is beautiful.

Hell I think Snoop's hair was the kinkiest texture in that whole video :pachaha:

"I just want you to know that you are really special...":deadmanny:
shyt is low-key hilarious.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Stop that shyt. White girls occasionally use extensions to add hair of the same texture as their own. Black girls, otoh, use straightening combs, lye, laminates, wigs and weaves to achieve a texture not of their own.

Show some respect for black men. Don't do the "piss down their neck and tell them it's raining" routine.

If you don't like the texture of your hair -- if you think it's ugly, or not versatile or whatever -- just say that. I would have more respect for women who just say "black hair texture isn't as attractive" than for the ones who are so disingenuous as to say, "weave is an ancient african practice" or "it's okay because it's not white hair" or "white girls do it too" or "it's a protective style" or "black men do it too".

Once upon a time, I thought black girls should stop it with the weave. It's undignified. It gives billions of $$ to a hostile ethnicity -- koreans -- who have zero respect for black people. It's incongruous to black features, and makes them uglier, not more attractive. It's unclean, unhealthy and ultimately makes them go bald. It looks stupid. And natural hair simply looks better.

... But now I see that the problem is way bigger than the hair (especially since natural is the go-to style of the wench) and there really is no solution. ... So I really don't care about the issue anymore. Weave it up. I do know I wouldn't date or protect a bytch with weave.
Exactly. nikkas are too obsessed with hair. I've seen beautiful sistas rock weave and beautiful sistas rock natural.

My concern is black people not OWNING these weave businesses. All the money needs to be circulated in the community.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The last page is just a Shea butter circle jerk. Now they’re just running around co-signing themselves.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
They always ignore this part of the discussion though. I’ve pointed this out before, and it was crickets. Skipped over.

All I know is I’m about to start calling it out on all these rate these women and insta hoe threads on here. I’m gonna start posting “weave” or “not natural” and see how they Juelz about it. shyt is hilarious at this point.

In 2019, we about to make everyone accountable. :sas1:

Y’all don’t like weaves? Start posting threads and following instagrams of women with short kinky hair. Post em on here. No more weaves or straight hair need to be posted on this site and lusted over, since clearly y’all feel some type of way.

Matter of fact let’s see from this thread, how many of the men that are team natural, are also in other threads posting and lusting over women that aren’t....:myman:

I already see one man that was in another thread talking about smashing some woman that clearly had a weave in her many pics.

*ladies do you. Continue to do whatever the fuk you want with your hair.
But is the ass phat tho? I don't think you accounted for that variable in your equation,

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a huge natural hair movement going on now.

The thing is it isn't Hollywood yet. But you're average day to day women. More and more are rocking natural. I personally love it, I'm a huge fan of natural over made up.

However ya ballers, rappers athletes, actress and others do not Rock with the natural look, and neither do the women chasing men and women in Hollywood. Now famous black men are starting to wear there hair more natural....but women not so much.

Even randomly build a chick instgram models only rock a natural look on occasion. When it's time to show out it's wigs, and tons of make up and eye lashes.

I truly don't know who women get dressed up for now. It doesn't seem like for men, it seems like they compete with each other and what each other thinks of them rather than men.

However as soon as stuff like this comes up its:usure:

Men might have preferences on hair, but they not turning down a well kept, beautiful/sexy woman because she's natural or made up.:manny: