Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Daps
Damn! Bring it on home!
How is a group of men, who are jokingly known for being self haters and openly rejecting black beauty aesthetics...gon neck yap at blk women for trying to conform to beauty aesthetics they literally see their men chasing.
#icantmakethisshytup

The shyt is absurdity. Meek Mill was with Nikki Minaj, NOT Ari Lennox.

nicki-minaj-1-20001.jpg
2017-mtv-video-music-awards_5799993.jpg

Ari+Lennox+Press+2.jpg

Lmao! This shyt is so laughable. These dudes don't want blk women. They want racially ambiguous women that they have been socially conditioned into desiring but that sounds bad and embarrassing so they use excuses and find shyt to complain about with blk women.
Same dudes will ignore Kim Kardashian with a body made in China, will ignore white chick genjutsu from Botox and hair extensions to nose jobs, lip job, ass shots, and more which makes a trillion dollar industry...

BUT will find a way to act shocked and appalled over a black woman with a weave even as they trip over themselves to get to chicks with those aesthetics. Until they deal with their self-hate, they can't come for blk women--especially ignoring the millions of blk women who ARE natural in SPITE of our blk men telling us both implicitly and EXPLICITLY what is beautiful.

Hell I think Snoop's hair was the kinkiest texture in that whole video :pachaha:

"I just want you to know that you are really special...":deadmanny:
shyt is low-key hilarious.

Alot of black men like woman who are natural.

It just so happens alot of woman wear weave. Its no knock on it just saying.

I think most bm feel u can save ur money rather than spending alot of it on weave when natural woman are just as pretty.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Black men know what natural hair is. They have it themselves.

Usually your takes are excellent but I don't understand how you are going to cape for this weave and wig shyt. It really needs to go.

I totally understand what you are saying because I am natural. I know that in the past when I would switch from wearing box braids to natural hair and back again I got more attention with the longer synthetic hair. But I realized that I was not really being true to my literal phenotype. So I stopped wearing the hair years ago and I am currently resisting the mainstream and socioethnic conditioning to wear such hair.

The response from Black women in general should be to resist white supremacy. But deciding to wear the fake hair anyways is not going in the correct direction.

Breh if a dude like that Thor cac said something like this there would be 100000 heart eye emoji and 1000000 likes on that photo.
I'm not against natural hair or for weave. I'm
against blk men being disingenuous about how their self-hate and explicit expressions of disgust for blk aesthetics contribute to blk female reticence to show their kinky roots.

Me personally I think blk hair is the best hair. It's thick, versatile and amazing. Millions of blk women been natural for decades now so this isn't even new.

But hating on our shunning blk women is a blk male celebrity rite of passage in the hip hop industry and this artist is just following suit. That type of shyt needs to be exposed.

If blk men are really about that life then date natural women and elevate them. Make songs about them. Put them in your videos. Name ur weed after them. Brag about them.

But neck-yapping about weave and then chasing after chicks with it or women with that aesthetic makes them look foolish.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Alot of black men like woman who are natural.

It just so happens alot of woman wear weave. Its no knock on it just saying.

I think most bm feel u can save ur money rather than spending alot of it on weave when natural woman are just as pretty.
I don't think blk men care as much as their celebrity representatives portray.
I've seen blk dudes love a blk woman whether she gotta bonnet on, in braids, got a Yaki weave or a fro.
But I've also known some blk dudes as obsessed with their children's hair texture as a color struck
Blk grandmother.

But what's happens is blk men get their image hijacked by buffoons like the majority of celebrities out there. And this is an example of when staying on code goes wrong. c00ns and agents and buffoons and sell outs represent black men in the media these days and when people don't call them out, they become representative of all voices like it or not.

Hollywood likes it when blks hate on each other and prop up this type of divisiveness.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yooo, it’s time to comment on those threads and start calling them out. I’ve already begun.

I will post on the rate this girl leaderboard next.

:mjgrin:

I’m cracking up every time I’m pointing it out in the threads too y’all. This is hilarious.

But it must be done. Im not trying to see straight hair, wigs or weaves better in these threads anymore. :lolbron:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:mjlol: it's that serious

:mjlol: nikkas need to learn don't compliment or criticize these broads

:mjlol: hit that red button & the nukes go off

:mjlol: they calling for your death now meek

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
it's 2019, women shouldn't have to subjugate themselves for men: get rid of the make-up, heels, breast and ass implants, weave, wigs, extensions, fake eye-lashes, insta filters ...

:mjlol: