Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me walk you through it. I think I understand the disconnect here, and I think it might explain the missing link btwn bedwenches and natural hair.

Fact: Compared to other men, black men have fewer resources.
Fact: That small percentage of bm with resources appears to prefer sharing those resources with women who either have long hair or looser textured hair.

Therefore,
1. Bw seeking bm look at the market objectively and 'advertise' themselves accordingly.
2. Bw NOT seeking bm (usu bc of resources, real or assumed) 'advertise' themselves accordingly.

The current paradigm won't change until one of two things happens: either those few bm with resources start rewarding bw with natural AFRO textured hair OR more bm get resources and those bm reward bw with natural AFRO textured hair.

:ld:I'm obv generalizing like crazy, but we're talking about milliions of ppl, so... we do the best we can.
This is based on your own generalizations and a reflection of self hate more than anything.

Because we both know that in reality wealth and resources vary between individuals. There are black dudes pushing jags in the same city as homeless white people. The average american of any race barely has a pot to piss in

You're basing worldview and someones liberty to speak on something based racist generalization on macro statistics knowing full well how institutional racism shapes them.

If someone used some of those same kind of macro level statistics to point out how many black women are overweight or to make slander out of HIV rates you'd feel rightfully insulted.

So its kinda crazy you would even go there in defense of strapping fake/other people's hair to your head of all things

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No its black Women that don’t admit to anything. Most of us black men admit our issue
LMAO! You can't even admit to being impacted by social conditioning and allowing white men to make you hate the way your own women look. STOP IT! Black dudes accuse black women of shyt they are guilty of daily on this site. Stop dap fishing. Cult of the blk man comes out accusing blk women of bashing anytime she shares an experience that isn't rainbows and bunnies with blk men...or she is told it's all in her head. U trippin.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So as usual the Coli’s way of discussing a problem they have with what black women do is to shame them, make fun of them or outright insult them. Yeah that’s going to really help fix your issue. Black women will continue wearing wigs and weaves. We will also continue rocking our natural hair as well as changing our hair up whenever we see fit. If you do not like the hair decisions of some black women then find a woman that will fit what you want. It’s that simple.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
We have a thread that's over 1,000 pages long titled, This is Why We Love Black Women.

According to this thread, Black men prefer Black women without weave, if that's true, the pictures of women in the thread should overwhelmingly reflect that.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/this-why-we-love-black-women.15155/
:mjlol:Stop it!:russ: Now you know GOOOD and well...
It's so hard for these dudes to keep up with their inconsistencies that they resort to lying and telling blk women what they encounter in dating as if they are dating blk men themselves.

This is nothing but fronting for the internet.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Except of course in this very thread, where they're shytting on the weave.

Other than that, we love the weave and hate natural hair. :stopitslime:

(Yeah, right.)

Obviously, black men all over the internet have been begging black women to drop their worship of straight hair for a long time. Chris Rock even made a movie about it. Most black women in the avatars on thecoli have natural hair.

...But you hear what you want to hear.

Black men also prefer black women untattooed and height-weight proportionate -- so please stop suggesting the black female aesthetic has anything to do with what black men want.

Obviously, we take what we can get because what's the alternative?

Of course, women are always going to "tweak" and enhance their beauty... but if all black women began to wear styles that reflected their natural beauty tomorrow, you know that black men would have no complaints. You KNOW that, but you will deny it in defense of handing your money to hostile koreans for other people's hair.

That "piss down their necks and tell them it's raining" tactic is a problem, because it shows zero respect for the minds of black men. And this goes beyond weave.

Furthermore, bedwenchs in particular know that weave is undignified and stupid-looking ... That's why when they're trying to sell themselves to the outside world, and pretend that they still have soul, they generally drop the weave.

Ya'll be thinking you so deep and going on rants but missed what I said completely. I'm not talking about weave. I am talking about natural textures. Now go back and reread what I said. And no not one Black man has said they prefer kinks hair texture .

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:mjlol:Stop it!:russ: Now you know GOOOD and well...
It's so hard for these dudes to keep up with their inconsistencies that they resort to lying and telling blk women what they encounter in dating as if they are dating blk men themselves.

This is nothing but fronting for the internet.

:hubie:

This is why I love having these discussions in spaces where there is evidence to draw conclusions from.

nikkas only like natural hair on certain women and even on those women it has to be a specific texture. The thread I linked has more than 16,000 posts, spans 6 years, and there's a very clear pattern.

:hubie:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Another case of 'hit dog holla' then as you guys say because nowhere did he mention a specific race :mjgrin:

A rapper whos album will probably go platinum in less than a year is (according to you) trying to humiliate his own to stay relevant.

I don't know how you guys type the things you do and then think its okay to press the 'Post Reply' button :mjlol:
Lol! I don't even wear weave but when blk male celebrities decide to try and come up off c00ning, particularly shaming blk females and ya'll wanna sit around pretending like the shyt ain't happening...but turn uber sensitive if a blk woman says anything about blk men in the media....the shyt is worth addressing.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Yall really sounding like some bytches in here. What's next, advice on my shoes? Stilletos or nah? Should I use Nars or Fenty? What say you on Fashion Nova? :jbhmm:

:rudy:

STFU and focus on your focus. This is why nobody respects us, bc our men our out here on the bullshyt. "Hey, black woman. :krs: I have nothing for you or for the children we keep creating. I have no money or political power. BUT I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ON YOUR HAIR. :sadbron:"

You have no leverage with which to make demands. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss and, as of right now, yall ain't got it. :wow:

That being said, despite our poverty, yall might still have some sway if your actions matched yall words. But just like red pill theory says (about females :usure:), 'Don't watch what they say, watch what they do.' Well, er, uh... yall words don't at all match your actions. Brehettes keep saying it and yall keep dancing around it. ':troll:My girl who nobody never seen wears her hair natural. Ignore the fact that all the girls we post and simp all have factory built asses and weave down to their knees. '

:comeon: :camby:
this

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
I thought there was a big natural hair movement going on with the women in the community?

I think it's sexy as fukk to see a black girl work with whatever amount of hair she got, but if she wants to add on shyt to make her feel good or sexy, who am I to argue?:yeshrug:So I guess I am more neutral, glad Meek said this though.