Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:...Meek stirring the pot...there are all kinds of black women out there with all kinds of hairstyles...and they kill of all of em...this debate is kinda pointless....I get the alleged self hate issues...Collectively I see it..on an individual level its not the case....just really a futile convo at this point....chix got all kinds of dreads with shaved sides and all type of hairstyles that look sexy and suit them...:takedat:....2019 we off fake outrage.....

#AintYaChickAintYaProblem

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:

What type of black men you been around with? Most of my circle, the dudes don't even like their women with hairhats and weaves.

What do weave and wigs have to do with men preferring one natural texture over another? The point is when it comes to HAIR TEXTURE BM prefer curls to kinks and I have never heard one say otherwise.

Last edited:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
:mjlol:...Meek stirring the pot...there are all kinds of black women out there with all kinds of hairstyles...and they kill of all of em...this debate is kinda pointless....I get the alleged self hate issues...Collectively I see it..on an individual level its not the case....just really a futile convo at this point....chix got all kinds of dreads with shaved sides and all type of hairstyles that look sexy and suit them...:takedat:....2019 we off fake outrage.....

#AintYaChickAintYaProblem

Are you korean? I wonder what koreans would have to say about the issue...

:jbhmm:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Are you korean? I wonder what koreans would have to say about the issue...

:jbhmm:
209 posts since 2014 and a username I haven't seen til today.....u stirring shyt up for no reason...did they cut the budget for sock puppet funding or what? They don't even train y'all anymore huh man....just throw y'all to the wolves and hope u make it....Those same Koreans who then gamble the money away and whose kids spend money on hip hop related things....u actin like they keeping all of it....They got the same pepco and gas bill I got...vast majority of them ain't ballin...they in a modest house in a no name suburb a half an hour from they beauty supply store...u would know that if actually talk to ppl and get the "black ppl always inferior" shyt out of ur head...black tow truck companies make more than them with insurance and repo contracts....See alot of older black dudes in Bentleys round the way off owning blue collar businesses...that's why I ain't worried bout it cuz I see black success in all areas even the hair industry...

Summary: ur an agent stirring shyt or an alias...stop it...

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meek gotta chill with this one. There are better things to do and tweet about than fake hair.

But why stop at fake hair? Tell them to stop getting fake ass and t*ts. :ohlawd: Tell'em Meek. Ain't no half-steppin. :ufdup:

Is Uptown really about the au naturel? :lupe:
Disagree fake ass / t*ts can be a good thing well done, like when ppl get veneers. But straight up fake teeth? Eww. That's what weaves are. Something disgusting about wigs.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right? Don't know a single man that loves them long sharp nails or long ass eyelashes. No men asked for it but they wear it.

Black men loved black women in the 60s when they were rocking the pam grier fro. what black man told y'all to go bone straight and down to the ass like a horse? When that happen
Black Women in the 60s and 70s wore their fros and nobody was conplaining

Blk Women in the 80s/90s wore braids and short cuts and nikkas was still all over em

In the early 2000s millons of black dudes were singing "im a sucker for corn rows and manicures toes!"

but fast forward to 2018 weave, like everything else is black men's fault

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is how illogical your argument is. You will NEVER hear me rattle off crime stats or shyt on uneducated bm. NEVER, EVER. I'm not coming at it from a feminist perspective. I'm coming at it like your (youngish) auntie who be talking sense. I want bm to do better. This ain't it. Women don't get in line bc men whine about some shyt. Women get in line because men INCENTIVIZE them. (and vice versa)

Lastly, men shouldn't speak on hair be THEY DON'T KNOW shyt. Bw did not start the natural movement bc of bm. Bw started the natural hair movement primarily due to the recession. They could no longer afford the maintenance of relaxers and weaves. A secondary cause was, a generation of bw raised on weave had led to extensive damage which they noted and wanted to fix. They wanted long hair. To get it, they needed to stop the chemical (ie, perms/ relaxers, color) and physical (ie, extension braids, cornrows under weaves, pulling the edges too tight for weave ponytail) damage.

This is why men shouldn't speak on hair. Yall literally don't know shyt, as is proper, bc THIS AIN'T YOUR LANE. Damn.

edit: re spending money with hostile Asians. I don't disagree with you. But have some sympathy for your sisters. We're still catching up. Many of us literally don't know how to handle out God-given hair. You're correct in reading bw's response as defensive, but you're not hearing the why. It's sad and they already feel bad enough.The next generations will be better bc we, their mothers, are learning what our mothers neglected to teach us. (Similar to how bm raised by single mothers are learning to be men. It's sad, but here we are.)

What the hell do crime statistics have to do with weaves though :why: