Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They would rather continue to support an industry that Asians profit off the most than go natural :mjlol:
They believe black men think they look better with their conks and perms. One black guy has stated the wig look is corny. Eventually, some black women are going to have a conversation with themselves about their beauty.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:francis: this is the 3rd rail of black politics. You're never suppose to touch it and if you do be prepared to get burned for it.

You can lecture BW for a 1000 years about the mental and physical damages of the hair industry, you can break down the physical science and the psychology of it ....they aint tryna hear it when it comes to getting some fresh yak on Saturday,

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
I didn’t say anything about gays, I referred to the anti straight black male agenda. Like I said, the fake outrage over a comment like this is due to people being intolerant of straight black men.

Meek didn’t go on a “rant”, he made a simple comment and the reason I made it a point to point out that he didn’t mention black women is because whenever black men make critiques of black women and their dependence on fake hair 1 of the immediate responses is to point out that white and other non black women wear weave/wigs too. So you black man hating feminists are going to bytch regardless because ultimately this is about misandry in reference to straight black men.

We can all agree that black women have a issue with their hair and overall beauty image and that the self hatred leads to dysfunction. Your argument is black men shouldn’t say shyt about it and just let black women wallow in dysfunction.

^^^That’s the point where your mentality has led us.

We would have to fight them to keep them out of korean weave stores. Then when koreans kick their asses, we catch the "L" for not "protecting them".

This kind of shyt is actually an embarrassment for black men and for black people -- one that we can't do a damn thing about, because we have zero control over it and get shouted down if we even say anything about it.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
If you put a black woman with a fro in front of Meek growing up vs. a black or non-blk chick with long straight hair in front of Meek...I wonder who he would choose.:rolleyes: Hell the only reason I know who this person is b/c of his association with Nikki Minaj whose real scalp I have never seen.

Blk male celebrities look goofy as fukk shaming blk women who feel pressure to conform to beauty standards and aesthetics that they THEMSELVES as men don't even like. Men always claim to like natural women but then go for anything but.
Meanwhile millions of blk women are natural and have been for years. If he really wanted a natural sista, with his money he could find one. But he's just trying to humiliate his own race of women and use that as a HOH platform to stay relevant.

White and non-blk hoes literally courting skin cancer to tan blker than some lite-brites in our race, Botox for lips and cheeks, ass and boob jobs, trillion dollar makeup industry, literally Asian chicks changing the entire shape of their eyes.

But somehow, a blk chick with a weave is the most problematic and worthy of scrutiny. Thanks random dark skin blk male hip hop artist for taking one for the team and fulfilling the "I hate blk women" statement quota. The Kodak Blacks were lacking this year. Wonder what new wave of blk chick hate our hip hop artists will come up with in 2019! A couple of years back it was Trick Daddy telling blk chicks to tighten up or they were gonna be replaced.

But of course all of this shyt is in blk females heads and we are just insecure. Which is fine. But when bedwenches start following suit on some "ew I don't date blk dudes" or "I like guys with curly hair or long hair", just keep that same "PREFERENCE" energy, k?

And I don't even wear weave but I peep what's going on here.
Thanks kang!
:francis: :wow:

Obviously, nonblack women aren't doing ANY of those things on the level of black women and their relaxers, wigs, and weaves. However, yes - asian women rounding their eyes DOES come from the same place as black women desperate to get their hair the texture of another race.

And why bring up "makeup"? Weave is a whole different game than makeup. Every woman is going to enhance their looks. ...But it's STUPID to try to entirely REPLACE your look with that of another race. Weave is like skin bleaching. Do it if you want, but kudos to the people who call it out for the silliness that it is.

And as far as the women Meek Mill would choose goes -- if all black women wore their hair similarly to the way it grows out of their scalp, Meek Mill and other black men would choose those women, period.

Since you see weave as "beautiful", you think all men see it as beautiful (that is, if you're even being genuine about that) -- and that's putting the cart before the horse. Most black men shyt on the weave. Is that because we all think straight hair is more beautiful?

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
IBut of course all of this shyt is in blk females heads and we are just insecure. Which is fine. But when bedwenches start following suit on some "ew I don't date blk dudes" or "I like guys with curly hair or long hair", just keep that same "PREFERENCE" energy, k?

Wenches gonna wench. Comes from the same place as "straight hair is better than black hair".

In fact, the best way to achieve straight hair is to have a daughter who has it naturally.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I find stitching or wearing someone else's hair on ones head absolutely repulsive.

i actually smashed this dark skinned afro brazilian I met off tinder and she was natural and rocked a fro like Amara. We talked about wigs and weaves, and brazilian colorism for 2-3 hours. It was refreshing to talk to a black woman in depth about this without having them flip out. If it weren't my last day in china I probably would have canceled paagin for her.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Right. Most BM prefer straight or curly hair. I have never in my life heard a BM say he prefers a bush/kinks/naps. EVER!

Except of course in this very thread, where they're shytting on the weave.

Other than that, we love the weave and hate natural hair. :stopitslime:

(Yeah, right.)

Obviously, black men all over the internet have been begging black women to drop their worship of straight hair for a long time. Chris Rock even made a movie about it. Most black women in the avatars on thecoli have natural hair.

...But you hear what you want to hear.

Black men also prefer black women untattooed and height-weight proportionate -- so please stop suggesting the black female aesthetic has anything to do with what black men want.

Obviously, we take what we can get because what's the alternative?

Of course, women are always going to "tweak" and enhance their beauty... but if all black women began to wear styles that reflected their natural beauty tomorrow, you know that black men would have no complaints. You KNOW that, but you will deny it in defense of handing your money to hostile koreans for other people's hair.

That "piss down their necks and tell them it's raining" tactic is a problem, because it shows zero respect for the minds of black men. And this goes beyond weave.

Furthermore, bedwenchs in particular know that weave is undignified and stupid-looking ... That's why when they're trying to sell themselves to the outside world, and pretend that they still have soul, they generally drop the weave.

Last edited:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
When a lot of men say they want women with natural hair they mean this

hqdefault.jpg

Not this
9587b753e1391e069af0aad9d1555cec--c-hair-curly-hair.jpg

This is some black womens complete natural hair, no heat, no relaxer. See how long it is when it’s stretched but if she’s completely natural then she has that short afro and a lot of men don’t find that attractive.

I find both these girls attractive.

Anyway, stop pretending you care about what black men want. If you really cared what black men wanted, you would stop giving $$ to koreans for weave.

Black women wear the weave because THEY find it attractive, not because black men do. That's the obvious truth.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
You hit on SO many of the points I used to post about!!!! Your point about what men say vs. what men do is so on point. Men say the same thing about makeup. They will say they don't like women who wear makeup but pick a chick with mean make up game in a second. Same with natural hair. It's gotten waaaaaaay better btw like u said. But at the same time we gotta stop acting like blk men are somehow magically exempt from social conditioning from having white standards of beauty shoved down their throats their entire lives. It has an impact on blk women and blk men too!
And yeah it also shyts on black chicks that are natural. Once again whole pockets of blk women are invisible. And you hit on something else but I'm high right now so I'll have to get it later and my friend keep djijsb wiyfh mi phone

I have no problem with makeup. If men had a problem with makeup it would be a whole different world. All women wear makeup. It's just a feminine thing -- and men like femininity.

Men become alarmed when you're willing to go to a hostile culture -- koreans -- and get your asses kicked for the privilege of paying $$$ for someone else's hair to wear on your head without washing it for months as it slowly makes you bald. It's the equivalent of using bleach cream that fukks up your skin.

It's robotically stupid to continue to do that, and it speaks to other problems in the black psyche.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
If you did the chop, get you a head wrap.

Word. That's one thing the muslims have right. Someone back in the day probably understood female vanity and the ugly directions it can take us so they made the women cover their hair and only show it to their husband. Wear it the way hubby likes it. Don't compete with other women about it.

Weave is about competition with other women.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I find both these girls attractive.

Anyway, stop pretending you care about what black men want. If you really cared what black men wanted, you would stop giving $$ to koreans for weave.

Black women wear the weave because THEY find it attractive, not because black men do. That's the obvious truth.
Right? Don't know a single man that loves them long sharp nails or long ass eyelashes. No men asked for it but they wear it.

Black men loved black women in the 60s when they were rocking the pam grier fro. what black man told y'all to go bone straight and down to the ass like a horse? When that happen

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
But the coli told me that black women who wear their hair natural are wenches.

Yall be all over the place.

Anything to avoid looking in the mirror at your own shortcomings.

^ Agent. Next she's going to start rattling off crime statistics because black men have the nerve to call out the obvious, immense stupidity of the weave...

I used to think black women should stop it with the weave. But nothing is going to save the culture anyway with so many of us dragging our heels about even the most basic shyt -- so weave, wench, whatever.

:yeshrug:

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Black women are a joke for wearing weave tbh.
How can you be the only race in the world where like 90 plus percent are walking around with fake hair.
Another races fake hair as well.
That should be alarming.
The fact that it is seen as normal shows you how fukked a lot of black people are.
Thats white supremacy

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Back when I used to be a manager I'd have girls come into work I guess "inbetween" getting their new weave and a lot of times they'd wear a scarf/hat to cover their real hair.
When I had to tell them to take the hat off, they'd panic or go home. I even had a girl start crying because she felt too embarrassed to take her hat off.

When it gets to the point that you refuse to be seen in public with your natural hair, that's a problem. I agree with Meek based on stuff like that I've seen.

At minimum black women need to take over the weave industry if they're gonna rock the shyt. Stop giving money to asian people, so you can look like a white person.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I’mma put it real simple.

The fukk do I look like lecturing and going back and forth with Black Women about natural hair and dysfunction when we as the men don’t even have control of our own community to begin with? Especially when Black Women are currently addressing that issue for the most part independent of us.

We got MUCH MUCH more pressing issues to worry about. You talking about dysfunction, nikka the whole community is in a state of dysfunction, all on our watch. Some of yall will juelz all day on this site over issues in the community involving us when it comes to crime, employment, etc. But all of a sudden nikka’s wanna get on their high horse and push a hard line when it comes to some female shyt.

If that makes me a male feminist than so be it.
:manny:
giphy.gif

Yall really sounding like some bytches in here. What's next, advice on my shoes? Stilletos or nah? Should I use Nars or Fenty? What say you on Fashion Nova? :jbhmm:

:rudy:

STFU and focus on your focus. This is why nobody respects us, bc our men our out here on the bullshyt. "Hey, black woman. :krs: I have nothing for you or for the children we keep creating. I have no money or political power. BUT I HAVE STRONG OPINIONS ON YOUR HAIR. :sadbron:"

You have no leverage with which to make demands. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss and, as of right now, yall ain't got it. :wow:

That being said, despite our poverty, yall might still have some sway if your actions matched yall words. But just like red pill theory says (about females :usure:), 'Don't watch what they say, watch what they do.' Well, er, uh... yall words don't at all match your actions. Brehettes keep saying it and yall keep dancing around it. ':troll:My girl who nobody never seen wears her hair natural. Ignore the fact that all the girls we post and simp all have factory built asses and weave down to their knees. '

:comeon: :camby: