Meek Mill tells black women to get rid of their wigs/fake hair in 2019

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yeah, and even better when they are still young and have influence. It wasn't like Meek was Beanie Sigel status before he knew what really was important. He still young and woke up a lot earlier than Hov.
Some may argue he’s 30 and it took a judge with an a vendetta for him to wake up. It doesn’t matter how late you are for the party long as you bring a nice gift.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some may argue he’s 30 and it took a judge with an a vendetta for him to wake up. It doesn’t matter how late you are for the party long as you bring a nice gift.

Still, if he was on some ignant street shyt 4 years earlier, to now, that still is an accomplishment.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It's crazy to me how nikkas can tell black women they don't like that shyt till we're blue in the face and they will CONTINUE to say "well black men like straight hair"

Bruh just admit YOU don't like your natural hair texture and leave us tf out of it. Only when they can shift blame do they said they "do it for us"

Had one chic say 86% of bw are overweight or obese cause black men like thick women. :heh: First thick =\= obese. Second, just admit you cant put down the friend chicken cause YOU don't want to. Take some self accountability for once in y'all lives bruh shyt is ridiculous now.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them wigs be pushing their hair lines back.
When I see a black woman with braids that just does it for me. :ahh:

Weaves are cool until she takes that off when she gets comfortable around :krs:, Bought my ex one of those Brazilian wigs, and after her just started checking for women with natural hair. :lawd:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Dog, it took 25 years to show “growth”?

Do you know how many rappers made Jacob The Jewler a rich man?

How many of those Harlem rappers moved to northern New Jersey? The raps and rappers propagated always had a limit. While other cultures told kids about the cosmos we were fed stories about our blocks and hoods.

You have no idea what you’re talking about because Jay z has been about social consciousness for years now. For example..Jay z came up with the Sean Carter scholarship for black kids in 2003 (Age 34),Wrote my Minority Report in 2006 (age 37) So this isn’t him changing recently.

You talk about Jacob the Jewler getting rich, what about all the black men jay z made rich from being the CEO of Roca-Fella and Def Jam? Diddy just made a black artist filthy rich with his art purchase.
Diddy's $21.1 Million Art Buy Is Believed to Be the Highest Ever for a Living African-American Artist's Work

Again Pros and cons.

Wait, other cultures were told about the cosmos? By who? Marylin Manson? Ozzie Ozbourne? Man, GTFOH with that.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps

Looks like Meek is gonna be HOH in 2019.
Update: weave, wigs, same difference, both are fake hair, but maybe I'm just ignant. :yeshrug:

I used to think the natural hair was more dignified.... But natural has now become the go-to style of the psychotic b-wench.

Maybe the muslims have it right -- make them cover that shyt so that it only matters to their man...

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
White girls weave it up too.

Stop that shyt. White girls occasionally use extensions to add hair of the same texture as their own. Black girls, otoh, use straightening combs, lye, laminates, wigs and weaves to achieve a texture not of their own.

Show some respect for black men. Don't do the "piss down their neck and tell them it's raining" routine.

If you don't like the texture of your hair -- if you think it's ugly, or not versatile or whatever -- just say that. I would have more respect for women who just say "black hair texture isn't as attractive" than for the ones who are so disingenuous as to say, "weave is an ancient african practice" or "it's okay because it's not white hair" or "white girls do it too" or "it's a protective style" or "black men do it too".

Once upon a time, I thought black girls should stop it with the weave. It's undignified. It gives billions of $$ to a hostile ethnicity -- koreans -- who have zero respect for black people. It's incongruous to black features, and makes them uglier, not more attractive. It's unclean, unhealthy and ultimately makes them go bald. It looks stupid. And natural hair simply looks better.

... But now I see that the problem is way bigger than the hair (especially since natural is the go-to style of the wench) and there really is no solution. ... So I really don't care about the issue anymore. Weave it up. I do know I wouldn't date or protect a bytch with weave.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Stop that shyt. White girls occasionally use extensions to add hair of the same texture as their own. Black girls, otoh, use straightening combs, lye, laminates, wigs and weaves to achieve a texture not of their own.

Show some respect for black men. Don't do the "piss down their neck and tell them it's raining" routine.

If you don't like the texture of your hair -- if you think it's ugly, or not versatile or whatever -- just say that. I would have more respect for women who just say "black hair texture isn't as attractive" than for the ones who are so disingenuous as to say, "weave is an ancient african practice" or "it's okay because it's not white hair" or "white girls do it too" or "it's a protective style" or "black men do it too".

Once upon a time, I thought black girls should stop it with the weave. It's undignified. It gives billions of $$ to a hostile ethnicity -- koreans -- who have zero respect for black people. It's incongruous to black features, and makes them uglier, not more attractive. It's unclean, unhealthy and ultimately makes them go bald. It looks stupid. And natural hair simply looks better.

... But now I see that the problem is way bigger than the hair, and there really is no solution. ... So I really don't care about the issue anymore. Weave it up. I do know I wouldn't date or protect a bytch with weave.
White girls brag about extensions and wigs all the time. Now..more than ever