Meek Mill riding dirt bikes>>>>>>>> lil weazle on skateboards

Daps
Reppin
NULL
they not supposed to chase nikkas here either but they do it anyway......

ive heard stories of them bumping nikkas back tires so they crash, spraying mace in the street when they know the pack is coming through and other foul ish........

bump it tho

Yea the cops definitely do that in Philly. This isn't even hearsay I've seen it with my own eyes on the duece . Every weekend like clockwork we watch the shenanigans take place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rawse be ridin too. :yes:

23-Rick-Ross-Dancing.gif

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I agree its cool ....but Meek is now a role model...and sadly he will soon have blood on his hands as a result...kids gonna be gettin fukked up on dirtbikes because they wanna wheelie like Meek Mill....he should not do stuff like this on camera....shows how young mentally he really is

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps

Where is that GIF from?

I agree its cool ....but Meek is now a role model...and sadly he will soon have blood on his hands as a result...kids gonna be gettin fukked up on dirtbikes because they wanna wheelie like Meek Mill....he should not do stuff like this on camera....shows how young mentally he really is

Breh the nikka only 24, he grew up on bikes and just recently became a millionaire... He jus having fun out there breh :smugfavre:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Are y'all serious in what hood do nikkas ride ATVs?

nikkas can't afford cars in the hood, that's why everyone is walking

If you are somewhere and riding ATVs is prevelant hobby, then that's not the hood

In Philly riding atvs is part of drug dealer culture. A lot of money in heroin and pills these days.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Are y'all serious in what hood do nikkas ride ATVs?

nikkas can't afford cars in the hood, that's why everyone is walking

If you are somewhere and riding ATVs is prevelant hobby, then that's not the hood

Thats what I was saying before. That shyts a expensive hobby. It can never really be your primary transportation like a motorcycle can since it dont go fast enough to drive on the highway.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Thats what I was saying before. That shyts a expensive hobby. It can never really be your primary transportation like a motorcycle can since it dont go fast enough to drive on the highway.

So yall hoods don't got bike clubs or auto clubs or none of that shyt?..come on fam...1500 and u got an ATV...who says EVERYONE has to have one...just like u dont see EVERYONE with a BMW...but nikkas in the hood have em...its that simple...this meek mills video contradicts that whole post anyway unless nikkas is tryna say Philly aint hood...