Meek Mill riding dirt bikes>>>>>>>> lil weazle on skateboards

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So you actually have no idea what you're talking about. Leave these kind of discussions to people actually out in the trenches.

oh so you in the trenches now? lol

ok

i said my piece, if anybody still takes what you have to say seriously they are bigger dummies then you are

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok they're not selling drugs...

When they pay straight cash for an atv, that money comes from a "contracting" job

And everyone I've talked to in north Philly is lying to me

The guy I buy xanax from on dauphin st doesn't know what he's talking about

why u buyin xanax'es, doe breh?

Daps
Are y'all serious in what hood do nikkas ride ATVs?

nikkas can't afford cars in the hood, that's why everyone is walking

If you are somewhere and riding ATVs is prevelant hobby, then that's not the hood

So yall hoods don't got bike clubs or auto clubs or none of that shyt?..come on fam...1500 and u got an ATV...who says EVERYONE has to have one...just like u dont see EVERYONE with a BMW...but nikkas in the hood have em...its that simple...this meek mills video contradicts that whole post anyway unless nikkas is tryna say Philly aint hood...

Sight its a up north thing then.

Down nikkas don't ride ATVs
dog.. where you live..? im down south, right now- and cats riding bikes & ATVs in the hood.. :childplease:

for the record, a bike is cheaper than a car.. in all aspects..

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
dog.. where you live..? im down south, right now- and cats riding bikes & ATVs in the hood.. :childplease:

for the record, a bike is cheaper than a car.. in all aspects..

This. I see nikkas on bikes almost everyday down here.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
and that's the thing..if cat's could afford a motorcycle?..why wouldnt they be able to afford an ATV?...

A motorcycle can be your primary transportation. Aint no one riding a ATV on the freeway. Its a toy/hobby.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
A motorcycle can be your primary transportation. Aint no one riding a ATV on the freeway. Its a toy/hobby.

Ok..and its an affordable one...u really think there's nikkas in the hood who can afford to have luxury cars..or put all kinda rims n custom systems and customizations on and in they car but they can't afford an ATV?..really?..shyt is like the price of a set of chrome rims..and cheaper sometimes...

Daps
Ok..and its an affordable one...u really think there's nikkas in the hood who can afford to have luxury cars..or put all kinda rims n custom systems and customizations on and in they car but they can't afford an ATV?..really?..shyt is like the price of a set of chrome rims..and cheaper sometimes...

dont even waste your time explaining, fam.. cats swear they know whats poppin in the hood..:rudy:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I stay in South Florida and I see people on ATV's a lot, hell my cousin has one, and I'm not talking about riding in south beach either

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps

The point is it takes extra cash. You can justify the ownership of a car or motorcycle as being a necessity. And I only bring this up cause cats were trying to move the goalpost like a motorcycle and a ATV are the same thing, or like anyone was saying they never see motorcycles in the hood.

I already said that I agree there are hoods where cats ride ATVs and shyt. But if you think its like that in every hood your trippin.

One of the stupidest things I saw in this thread was whoever said ATVs are a up north thing. Im in the south and I see kids that look like they 4 y/o riding ATVs all the time. But thats cuz I live around a bunch or fukkin REDNECKS...