Meek Mill riding dirt bikes>>>>>>>> lil weazle on skateboards

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Any of you dudes in here ride tho? I mean like for real. Not meaning you can just hop on a bike and ride it. I mean :takedat::smugfavre::smugdraper::jawalrus::win:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Any of you dudes in here ride tho? I mean like for real. Not meaning you can just hop on a bike and ride it. I mean :takedat::smugfavre::smugdraper::jawalrus::win:

i got chased by cops....fell off bike.......then locked and bike took riding them joints.........that was it for me

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
i got chased by cops....fell off bike.......then locked and bike took riding them joints.........that was it for me

Damn, cops dont bother us really unless nikkas is riding 250cc or anything less. They ain't supposed to be on the streets here. :yeshrug:

I don't think ima ever put my bike down tho :hug: I love that shyt, even tho when I first started riding i bust my ass NUMEROUS times

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Damn, cops dont bother us really unless nikkas is riding 250cc or anything less. They ain't supposed to be on the streets here. :yeshrug:

I don't think ima ever put my bike down tho :hug: I love that shyt, even tho when I first started riding i bust my ass NUMEROUS times

they not supposed to chase nikkas here either but they do it anyway......

ive heard stories of them bumping nikkas back tires so they crash, spraying mace in the street when they know the pack is coming through and other foul ish........

bump it tho

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
they not supposed to chase nikkas here either but they do it anyway......

ive heard stories of them bumping nikkas back tires so they crash, spraying mace in the street when they know the pack is coming through and other foul ish........

bump it tho

@ the bolded

I've seen that shyt first hand, wasn't pretty at all.

Smh @ the pigs spraying mace tho, thats really fukked up.

What did you ride breh?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/UO_otIaHhWY]Y&R Presents: Meek Mill and Lil' Chino Bike Life LA - YouTube[/ame]

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
JtDAL.jpg

Thats my bytch :jawalrus:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I luv dirtbikes and ATV's but i got family and freinds that died on them bytches...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/dqSdeuIYkM0]Drag-On - Spit These Bars - YouTube[/ame]