Meek Mill riding dirt bikes>>>>>>>> lil weazle on skateboards

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Are y'all serious in what hood do nikkas ride ATVs?

nikkas can't afford cars in the hood, that's why everyone is walking

If you are somewhere and riding ATVs is prevelant hobby, then that's not the hood

U serious? My nikkas in Pink Houses got they bikes out right now. nikkas that was/is gettin money always had bikes & 4 wheelers in the hood.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
So yall hoods don't got bike clubs or auto clubs or none of that shyt?..come on fam...1500 and u got an ATV...who says EVERYONE has to have one...just like u dont see EVERYONE with a BMW...but nikkas in the hood have em...its that simple...this meek mills video contradicts that whole post anyway unless nikkas is tryna say Philly aint hood...

Ive traveled and seen hoods with and without ATVs. Theres various reasons for this. As well as various types of "hoods" (small homes, apts, large complexes, etc). The point is people were critical of KTD2 for not knowing this but maybe she just lives in an area where you dont see that

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ive traveled and seen hoods with and without ATVs. Theres various reasons for this. As well as various types of "hoods" (small homes, apts, large complexes, etc). The point is people were critical of KTD2 for not knowing this but maybe she just lives in an area where you dont see that

I was actually surprised when she said that tho..I mean u can even look at an old Ruff Ryders video and see nikkas in the hood wit ATV's...I wasn't knockin her tho..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
U serious? My nikkas in Pink Houses got they bikes out right now. nikkas that was/is gettin money always had bikes & 4 wheelers in the hood.

yup..and that shyt is GUTTER..lol...right behind the movie theater..that's why shyt always poppin off at that theater..Foxy got her ass whooped by some hatin bytches over there...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In Philly riding atvs is part of drug dealer culture. A lot of money in heroin and pills these days.

So yall hoods don't got bike clubs or auto clubs or none of that shyt?..come on fam...1500 and u got an ATV...who says EVERYONE has to have one...just like u dont see EVERYONE with a BMW...but nikkas in the hood have em...its that simple...this meek mills video contradicts that whole post anyway unless nikkas is tryna say Philly aint hood...

Sight its a up north thing then.

Down nikkas don't ride ATVs

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The hood, hood...people stretch $20 for a whole week....these just guys with hobbies...and they prolly have health insurance...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Are y'all serious in what hood do nikkas ride ATVs?

nikkas can't afford cars in the hood, that's why everyone is walking

If you are somewhere and riding ATVs is prevelant hobby, then that's not the hood

In Philly riding atvs is part of drug dealer culture. A lot of money in heroin and pills these days.

Thats what I was saying before. That shyts a expensive hobby. It can never really be your primary transportation like a motorcycle can since it dont go fast enough to drive on the highway.

LOL these cacs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real some of them bikes are stolen, either from a dirt bike dealer or the burbs. they are not like cars where they have plates the cops can run.