Meek Mill riding dirt bikes>>>>>>>> lil weazle on skateboards

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
people do alot of different sh!t with no helmets.. its a risk people take.. if they want to, so be it..

Meek putting on a helmet, aint gonna change nothing..

Yep the danger is all part of it. Look at this crazy guy:

452723060.jpg

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
you gotta roll deep though.. shut down traffic with all your people..

Go skateboarding day events regularly have this happen... there is so many people out skating cops have no choice but to ride along to regulate traffic

This is LA last year... FF to like a minute into it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDuqr3T0_4&feature=player_detailpage#t=66s]Emerica Wild in the Streets Los Angeles: 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

aint no :win: like that shyt tho.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps

Go skateboarding day events regularly have this happen... there is so many people out skating cops have no choice but to ride along to regulate traffic

This is LA last year... FF to like a minute into it.

Emerica Wild in the Streets Los Angeles: 2011 - YouTube

aint no :win: like that shyt tho.

That shyts pretty crazy. But the cops do have a choice. Theyll just look like dikks if they bring out the riot control for a bunch of skateboarders. And some people were arrested and cited on that day.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
boston Dc. Ny Philly Bmore

not the same but similar

im moreso talking about the hood areas they look exactly the same, dc b more and nyc look nothing alike neither i never been to boston.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
That shyts pretty crazy. But the cops do have a choice. Theyll just look like dikks if they bring out the riot control for a bunch of skateboarders. And some people were arrested and cited on that day.

for the most part, they dont have a choice, just cause there are so many people out ( not even just kids, it's dudes well into their late 30's-mid 40's out) they cant do much other than just let it happen and just make sure that nothing serious happens.

aint really much you can do to stop 1,000 + skateboarders.

but they've pulled out the Vans, Horses and had full squads ready,cause this happened the year before :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
He gets no props from me, only from wack ass nutriders and people who don't know any better. Meek grew up off that stuff and he can at least go back to his own hood doing that :yes:

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
He gets no props from me, only from wack ass nutriders and people who don't know any better. Meek grew up off that stuff and he can at least go back to his own hood doing that :yes:

:dry: Are you saying you cant go back to the hood and skateboard. I see kids all the time skateboarding in New Orleans. Never motocross (not to say it doesnt happen but I dont see it). Probably because that shyts expensive. Not to mention you have to be of age to ride in the streets.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:dry: Are you saying you cant go back to the hood and skateboard. I see kids all the time skateboarding in New Orleans. Never motocross (not to say it doesnt happen but I dont see it). Probably because that shyts expensive. Not to mention you have to be of age to ride in the streets.

I'm saying Wayne can't do it because the people he grew up with from his own hood would probably hit him with the :usure: with the quickness :russ:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying Wayne can't do it because the people he grew up with from his own hood would probably hit him with the :usure: with the quickness :russ:.

with all the nonsense prolly goin on in Hollygrove 17th ward, Apple and Eagle :usure:

it's prolly safer for wayne to hang out with white skateboarders :usure:

remember how 50 said "fukk the hood, man I been tryna get away from that bytch for years"