Meek Mill riding dirt bikes>>>>>>>> lil weazle on skateboards

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas need to stop tryna be cool and not wearing helmets n shyt...

its legal not to have a helmet in pennsylvania, i guess them nikkas aint learn when big ben almost ended his career on a motorcycle.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
its legal not to have a helmet in pennsylvania, i guess them nikkas aint learn when big ben almost ended his career on a motorcycle.

yea..it aint about it being legal or not..it's the fact that too many people I know got killed on bikes..them shyts is dangerous as fukk and ur whole body is exposed...u getting hit but a big as weapon which is a car with no protection of falling mad hard while a bike is goin all kinda speeds it the chance u survive is slim as fukk..

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
yea..it aint about it being legal or not..it's the fact that too many people I know got killed on bikes..them shyts is dangerous as fukk and ur whole body is exposed...u getting hit but a big as weapon which is a car with no protection of falling mad hard while a bike is goin all kinda speeds it the chance u survive is slim as fukk..

breh, the fact that it's not that safe is apart of the appeal of it.

you aint never heard of any nikka riding a bike or atv, that hasn't fell.

Last edited by a moderator:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

breh, the fact that it's not that safe is apart of the appeal of it.

you aint never heard of any nikka riding a bike or atv, that hasn't fell.

Meek mill bust his azz on 4 wheeler When he was younger - YouTube

what u talkin bout g?...im talkin bout ridin without no helmet or gear my nikka...fukk is cool about that shyt?..im not even gonna debate this shyt cause too many of my friends got killed on bikes pullin dumb shyt like not wearing any protection...I was saying that ur whole body is already exposed to to ride out with no protection is plain stupid...

Daps
hasn't wayne been riding for a few years? why he still look :flabbynsick: whenever he hops on a skateboard? dude can't seem to do a single fukking trick. pathetic.

you style on 'im meek

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
what u talkin bout g?...im talkin bout ridin without no helmet or gear my nikka...fukk is cool about that shyt?..im not even gonna debate this shyt cause too many of my friends got killed on bikes pullin dumb shyt like not wearing any protection...I was saying that ur whole body is already exposed to to ride out with no protection is plain stupid...

there isn't a debate... the fact they dont wear that shyt, is part of the appeal to it. it plays into the outlaw/rebel image that James Dean made cool decades before them.

they clearly understand the dangers in it.

hasn't wayne been riding for a few years? why he still look :flabbynsick: whenever he hops on a skateboard? dude can't seem to do a single fukking trick. pathetic.

you style on 'im meek

no, wayne just started riding recently....he just wore the clothes cause currensy was rocking them first on Cash Money.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

there isn't a debate... the fact they dont wear that shyt, is part of the appeal to it. it plays into the outlaw/rebel image that James Dean made cool decades before them.

they clearly understand the dangers in it.

no, wayne just started riding recently....he just wore the clothes cause currensy was rocking them first on Cash Money.
so u gonna compare James Dean to nikkas doin tricks on dirtbikes and speedbikes in traffic with no gear?..ok...shyt..people used to pose with bike helmets to look like rebels..wearing a helmet does NOT reduce that image..u gonna look like that just off gettin on a bike and doin dangerous shyt...it's just stupid fam...u out there doin tricks n shyt in the midst of traffic..one mistake and u done...try to tell the people who lost people due to that bullshyt the shyt u sayin..

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
so u gonna compare James Dean to nikkas doin tricks on dirtbikes and speedbikes in traffic with no gear?..ok...shyt..people used to pose with bike helmets to look like rebels..wearing a helmet does NOT reduce that image..u gonna look like that just off gettin on a bike and doin dangerous shyt...it's just stupid fam...u out there doin tricks n shyt in the midst of traffic..one mistake and u done...try to tell the people who lost people due to that bullshyt the shyt u sayin..

uhh... yes.

jamesdean.jpg

same shyt, different era.

you've internalized this whole thing, and you're missing the fundamental point of it.

Daps

people do alot of different sh!t with no helmets.. its a risk people take.. if they want to, so be it..

Meek putting on a helmet, aint gonna change nothing..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

uhh... yes.

jamesdean.jpg

same shyt, different era.

you've internalized this whole thing, and you're missing the fundamental point of it.

I know James Dean didnt wear a helmet...im sayin that dude has nothin to do wit doin tricks on dirtbikes and speedbikes without a helmet being dumb or not..all I said is nikkas need to stop tryna be cool doin that shyt without helmets...all it takes is one mistake..am I wrong for callin it dumb as fukk?...u saw how Meek in this VERY video almost got mopped by a car right?..im internalizing it cause im speaking from experience..it's stupid to be trick riding without a helmet or something ESPECIALLY in the midst of traffic..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
people do alot of different sh!t with no helmets.. its a risk people take.. if they want to, so be it..

Meek putting on a helmet, aint gonna change nothing..

im not just speakin on meek..im talkin in general..is it WRONG for me to think it's stupid to do all that bullshyt without protection?..I can't believe this is even turning into a debate..PROFESSIONAL riders would say this same shyt..

Daps
im not just speakin on meek..im talkin in general..is it WRONG for me to think it's stupid to do all that bullshyt without protection?..I can't believe this is even turning into a debate..

its not a debate.. its really not even a big deal.. people do this, all the time.. matter of fact, people do dumber sh!t than this- with no kinda disregard for safety..

if you slam on the street riding your bike.. you can still crack your head.. i just had a partner in Fla who got hit by a car riding.. know what happened.. his helmet went flying off his head.. :ld:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
its not a debate.. its really not even a big deal.. people do this, all the time.. matter of fact, people do dumber sh!t than this- with no kinda disregard for safety..

if you slam on the street riding your bike.. you can still crack your head.. i just had a partner in Fla who got hit by a car riding.. know what happened.. his helmet went flying off his head.. :ld:

im not sayin people don't do dumb shyt..and I say shyt bout that too..I mean come on fam...u a pro skateboarder..u know what it is...at the speed that them bikes go....shyt is crazy my g...U heard about dude last year who was rallying against having to wear a helmet while riding and it was in the middle of the protest where he fell down and cracked his whole shyt and died?...they said if he had a helmet he would have had an 80% more chance of living...that's some ironic shyt for ya ass...lol