Meek Mill riding dirt bikes>>>>>>>> lil weazle on skateboards

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
nikka I know TOO many nikkas AND bytches that got killed on bikes so u can miss me wit that bullshyt...u saw how fast meek almost got mopped by that car?..its that quick my nikka...

It's all good til a nikka sliding down the interstate while cars playin' bumpers cars with yo bike :rip:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
these guys on dirtbikes and atv's are a real nuisance in philly.

i've seen them 40+ deep before on broad street, shyt's crazy and dangerous

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle so bad. I know those are dirt bikes but I often fantasize about riding a motorcycle on a highway with my hair flowing in the wind.

His mixtape was straight heat too.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Meek doin his thing on the bikes.

Friendly advice, if you're scared don't get on a bike. Or at least don't be trying to do wheelies and shyt if you're scared. Bikes be fun as hell tho, if you know how to ride properly.

Dude at the end of the video is a kid named Chino from Baltimore. He go hard on them bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqSeETBY-pc"]Rapper Young Buck Falls Off Motorcycle www.hiphophater.com - YouTube[/ame] >>>>>>>>

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
i actually remember an old article in The Source circa 2003, where they had Lil Wayne ridin a bmx for some photoshoot, and dude actually wasn't half-bad if i remember correctly, no homo

I never understood why people did that.what was the nohomo for? I didn't see nothin sexual in ya post at all

Just wonderin