McDonald's makes a sample monthly budget to see how its employees survive on its pay

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
had to put this on my FB page for hilarity sake

where is food? they cant possibly expect someone to Morgan Spurlock themselves on that crap every day

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Does McDonald's offer a free meal to its workers? :heh:

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Mc Donald's CEO makes 30 mill a year

The average age of a fast food employee in the US is 29 years old. So your assessment is wrong

Bruh, everyone does not have the same opportunities and advantages as everyone else

These living wage jobs will always be in abudance.

It's impossible for everyone in this country to work at the jobs that provide enough income to take care of a family

One of the problems here is that our government should be responsible for filling in the gaps, but they are not aggressive enough on these issues

If you are making an honest living in this country you should be granted enough resources to live on.

Stop trying to explain anything to these guys, they live in their own bubble where nothing else exists but their own biased and often ignorant views and no knew information or ideas can penetrate. All you do is just :heh: at them.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm one of the few that feel that the whole college for everyone movement was a HUGE mistake in this country. At least a mistake in how it's currently handle

Not a mistake to certain segments of society, and I'm not talking graduates either. :mjpls:

College is an industry now churning out worthless degrees. fukk you, pay me. God bless your thread though because it's going to be filled with "shoulda picked STEM instead of basketweaving. :win:"

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

When i worked there when i was 14 they gave us 50% off your lunch/break only when working though.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
McDonald's has full time workers :dwillhuh: Thought they only hire part time so you can't get any benefits.

They get other kinds of benefits...

9pucef.jpg

:queen:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This is the thread that should have 500 posts, not any Travyon/Zimmerman nonsense.

While people stay being fed their monthly racial soap opera issues like these go by unnoticed.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

brehs, my first job out of college was working in the admin office for an owner of 8+ mcdonalds restaurants.

he'd allow the employees to have one free drink per shift. no food.

he'd axe managers that worked employees more than full time hours.

he wouldn't pay for my health insurance even though i worked 40 hours a week with 4 days off per year.

as soon as the maintenance men hit $15 an hour they became targets for termination.

it was all about reducing labor costs so he could buy more and more mcdonalds. so basically it was all about him and his evil empire.

capitalists need to grow up

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Depending on where you live and apartments, a person can get a one bedroom for $600 (couple years ago i lived in a one bedroom for $585...including water. Then last year i found a private landlord who had a niceeeeee one bedroom for $600. It had white ceramic tile, custom bathroom...looked like a rich bathroom and granite counter top kitchen).
I know a woman (bf working at a fastfood) who got a 2 bedroom for $575. The apartments that she is living at are income based...if u make above 25, 000, you cant live there.
Now I can't find cheap apartments anywhere. My current apartment was $757 (including water) and now its $782 (including water)....uuuuuuuugh.

When I was 18, I worked at Burger King on an Air Force Base (2004). I remember my wage was $7.66, but I was living at home.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
If McDonald's is your source of income, your rent should be around $600 though. Or am I missing something?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is it time we revaluate the concept of minimum wage? i mean why in the fukk are we holding small businesses to the same standards as corporations that take in billions of dollars?

idk how exactly it could be done but we need to start assigning different tiers of minimum wage to companies who take in X amount of money

*possible smart-dumb post