McDonald's makes a sample monthly budget to see how its employees survive on its pay

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The list was bullshyt from the start. The fact you have to include a second job shows that no one could survive on that meager salary.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
You can disregard the whole chart after it lists a 2nd 40 hr a week job.

:comeon:

But, you dudes in here crying about min wage not being enough to survive and how the middle class is being buried ARE the same dudes who want good middle class workers and union people to lose their job and claim they make to much. Yall dudes shyt on teachers and mailmen and anyone else whos a middle class worker.

Somehow 25$ an hr is too much, but the owners making billions with profits growing every year is ok.

Becuz its so easy and cheap to make your products with slave labor in countries like india and china, once they started moving the jobs out of state and breaking the middle class unions, the pay and standard of living fell for a large part of america. You dudes are all too happy to cheer and praise the owners when they break a union or force their workers to take/make less with less benefits. You all blame the workers, "they are asking to much"

A living wage is too much?

I remember all the bullshyt threads on here not long ago about the Hostess unions losing their jobs. All you cats were on some fukk em :youngsabo: attitude shyt. How many of you knew before the owners and management told the world they were going to close shop that they ALL gave themselves massive rasises and bonuses and then said the ship was sinking and it was the unions fault.

I dont know how this country turned it self to side with the owners/rulers instead of the siding with the fellow working man, but that shyt gotta stop.

We need to start taxing and tariffing shyt like other countries do our shyt. You think the chinese let us bring in our cars and trucks and sell them for cheap. China taxes our imports 13-17%

What do you think the us taxes on shytty goods from 3rd world countries. You wonder why its so one sided.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What these business owners don't realize is that by paying everyone pennies, they are eventually going to lead to their own implosion when no one has the money to be able to afford to buy their products. We've heard that greed is a positive thing when it comes to the economy, but we're seeing exactly why it isn't. These top management guys are being compensated unbelievably well to the expense of the rest of the economy, but in the end, their greed will lead to a destruction of the economy. What sense does it make to have all this money if the nation you live in is impoverished and dangerous?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What these business owners don't realize is that by paying everyone pennies, they are eventually going to lead to their own implosion when no one has the money to be able to afford to buy their products. We've heard that greed is a positive thing when it comes to the economy, but we're seeing exactly why it isn't. These top management guys are being compensated unbelievably well to the expense of the rest of the economy, but in the end, their greed will lead to a destruction of the economy. What sense does it make to have all this money if the nation you live in is impoverished and dangerous?

if you have enough money, you don't care. just look at third world countries. most of them have an incredibly wealthy elite. they have enough money to afford security.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
WELL IF YOU COULD HAVE A NEW CAR WHILE WORKING AT MICKEY D'S IT WOULD TAKE THE DRIVE AND AMBITION OUT OF YOU. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RIDING A BUCKET WHILE WORKING THERE. IT MAKES YOU HUNGRY.

Sarcasm? Even a fukking bucket costs 3,000 dollars. Now you can purchase a 500 dollar car and pay 12,000 maintaining it. :pachaha:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

But, you dudes in here crying about min wage not being enough to survive and how the middle class is being buried ARE the same dudes who want good middle class workers and union people to lose their job and claim they make to much. Yall dudes shyt on teachers and mailmen and anyone else whos a middle class worker.

Somehow 25$ an hr is too much, but the owners making billions with profits growing every year is ok.

Becuz its so easy and cheap to make your products with slave labor in countries like india and china, once they started moving the jobs out of state and breaking the middle class unions, the pay and standard of living fell for a large part of america. You dudes are all too happy to cheer and praise the owners when they break a union or force their workers to take/make less with less benefits. You all blame the workers, "they are asking to much"

I remember all the bullshyt threads on here not long ago about the Hostess unions losing their jobs. All you cats were on some fukk em :youngsabo: attitude shyt. How many of you knew before the owners and management told the world they were going to close shop that they ALL gave themselves massive rasises and bonuses and then said the ship was sinking and it was the unions fault.

I dont know how this country turned it self to side with the owners/rulers instead of the siding with the fellow working man, but that shyt gotta stop.

We need to start taxing and tariffing shyt like other countries do our shyt. You think the chinese let us bring in our cars and trucks and sell them for cheap. China taxes our imports 13-17%

What do you think the us taxes on shytty goods from 3rd world countries. You wonder why its so one sided.
Clap for this man

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I smell souls burning. :wow:

I keep telling you, these people here don't think it can happen to them. Corporations will do ANYTHING to raise profits and reducing the fat of middle management and other white collar jobs is next.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me, I don't have my fukking hand out, but I have compassion for people I see struggling to make it, barely, working minimum wage or close to it, and just knowing they can't do anything but strive and suffer until they die, it's a miserable life, and yet you see families laughing and loving each other and waking up to do it again, and it's inspirational and uplifting and I'm a deeply cynical, negative, sarcastic person and that shyt gets to me...

I'm not an econ major, but I'm pretty fukking sure Mcdonalds CEO's and board of directors are taking home millions, if not not hundreds of millions yearly, and their employees are living on welfare in the slums, and it's bullshyt and I hate it....and I can't do anything, but I'm not going to concede and turn on what I feel in hopes that mindset propels up the corporate chain.

That's called business.. Every company does it.. Little man struggles, big boys get golf exotic cars vacations yatchs and fancy planes. Basically big bonuses come out when they find out how to cut costs and increase revenue.. Unfortunately the biggest cost is labor, so the average worker is looked as a replaceable "number" while CEO gets an average of 300x more pay than worker and stakeholders smile when they see a large profit per year and instead of spreading hundreds of millions across the workforce in company bonuses the top tier 9 or 10 executives get hundreds of millions in bonuses. Also guess who determines the annual bonus amounts for the year? These top 9 or 10 guys, also I am not sure if some of you are old enough to remember, but companies use to give "little Christmas bonuses" and parties, gone are these bonuses and most companies don't even throw a holiday party anymore because that would cut into "their budget". The whole system is f*cked up, and it's not that the economy is bad, things have turned around but they use it as an excuse to pay less hire better talent for less since jobs are scarce and people just need a check while they are doing record profits, don't believe me look at companies earning reports like gas, oil, and even car companies..

It's modern day oppression