McDonald's makes a sample monthly budget to see how its employees survive on its pay

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont really see what the problem is besides that all the numbers are more or less a gross assumption (and possibly wrong ones) besides the minimum wage salary for their job. this is a competitive economy and becoming a global one at that. more and more mcdonalds will continue to go to fast developing countries where labor is dirt cheap and margins are bigger, leaving less job growth in that environment

how does it compare to working at a sitdown restaurant and what kind of experiences do you need comparatively to work in one of those places

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
What these business owners don't realize is that by paying everyone pennies, they are eventually going to lead to their own implosion when no one has the money to be able to afford to buy their products. We've heard that greed is a positive thing when it comes to the economy, but we're seeing exactly why it isn't. These top management guys are being compensated unbelievably well to the expense of the rest of the economy, but in the end, their greed will lead to a destruction of the economy. What sense does it make to have all this money if the nation you live in is impoverished and dangerous?

maybe because they don't plant to be here when it happens. the us is a vehicle in which they will strip out the drivetrain to sell at a profit and sacrifice what ever is left that isn't valuable

i think depopulation is real

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'd kill myself if my check was only over $1,100 after a month of working :wtf:

That don't even cover my rent. :dead: :damn: :damn:

How the fukk do they get away with this shyt? :damn:

Mean while we all subsidize their food stamps and government assistance with our taxes. :scusthov:

At some point the gov't gotta recognize that they gotta step in more with these corps. It's gettin' :demonic:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You're not black, but let me let you in on a little secret.

Public sector cit/town/gov jobs are the reason there is a black middle class.

Ok. So the blacks that dont have family members within these municipalities are shyt outta luck? You bytch and moan about nepotism(which is a fact of life and will never go away). Why arent they entitled to these types of jobs? Shouldnt they be?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
To me, there are a good amount of good paying jobs out there..cause most people dont have the ambition to reach for them...

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ok. So the blacks that dont have family members within these municipalities are shyt outta luck? You bytch and moan about nepotism(which is a fact of life and will never go away). Why arent they entitled to these types of jobs? Shouldnt they be?

:dafukk:

Why are you talking about nepotism?

Local/state/federal government have always lead the way in hiring blacks in prominent positions and giving blacks opportunities to advance their career.

You said anyone counting on these jobs were crazy or some shyt like that.

What I'm telling you is that these jobs are the reason for the black middle class and will always lead the way in minority hiring.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

Why are you talking about nepotism?

Local/state/federal government have always lead the way in hiring blacks in prominent positions and giving blacks opportunities to advance their career.

You said anyone counting on these jobs were crazy or some shyt like that.

What I'm telling you is that these jobs are the reason for the black middle class and will always lead the way in minority hiring.

Minority hiring for those who already have connections within. These jobs are passed down. Schools, sanitation, parks & rec, transit, fire dept etc...the public sector is fixed(for all races). You're not getting a job I'd say 90% of the time unless youre a legacy.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Minority hiring for those who already have connections within. These jobs are passed down. Schools, sanitation, parks & rec, transit, fire dept etc...the public sector is fixed(for all races). You're not getting a job I'd say 90% of the time unless youre a legacy.

So, I dont get what you are arguing.

The private sector is fixed for 1 race and 1 gender.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

So, I dont get what you are arguing.

The private sector is fixed for 1 race and 1 gender.

my argument was if you're leading your children into believing they're going to land a municipality job without having any connections within, you're creating an unobtainable goal.

As far as the private sector, sure things are stacked against those without connections, but nepotism at an entry level isnt nearly as rampant as the public sector. If you have a college degree you can always get an entry level sales position with a big company who offer good benefits- white, black, whatever. Companies are always looking for sales people who can pull off wearing a suit and look presentable. This is also how you build your network and land a better job once you have experience.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
my argument was if you're leading your children into believing they're going to land a municipality job without having any connections within, you're creating an unobtainable goal.

As far as the private sector, sure things are stacked against those without connections, but nepotism at an entry level isnt nearly as rampant as the public sector. If you have a college degree you can always get an entry level sales position with a big company who offer good benefits- white, black, whatever. Companies are always looking for sales people who can pull off wearing a suit and look presentable. This is also how you build your network and land a better job once you have experience.

:laff:

you don't get it.