McDonald's is bushing free drink refills. Other Fast Food chains to follow soon.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Cats on here try so hard to be different
No eating inside a fast food joint just ain't that common. Even if it was it still made zero sense. It's not a buffet. You can't go back for another burger or fries so why the hell would you be allowed to go back for another drink :mindblown:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Soda%20Steal.jpg

200.gif

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fukk them and all those fast food places. Charging too much damn money for the worst quality food. I can see why my folks were outraged when it went up to like 4-5 dollars for a meal in the 80s-90s. They were around in the early days of McDonald's when the burgers were like 30 cents so now I understand why they couldn't fathom the thought of something the could get for less than a dollar was all of a sudden 300 times what it used to cost. Now I'm at the age were there us no way that I want ro spend $14.00 for a burger, fries, and a drink, it cost 5 bucks when I was a teen.
You probably the same type person that think fast food worker should get paid $35 an hour :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you need refills of Soda? Who drinks that much in one sitting? :what:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
In the hood, a lot of places won't let you go inside
Or the lobbies close early as hell. On my way home from work I stopped by KFC to get some dinner for the fam, and the doors were locked and the staff was looking at me from the inside like :dahell:. It wasn't even six o'clock yet.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
No eating inside a fast food joint just ain't that common. Even if it was it still made zero sense. It's not a buffet. You can't go back for another burger or fries so why the hell would you be allowed to go back for another drink :mindblown:
These type of statements prove you cats are NOT outside. Folks of all ages & ethnicities be sitting down eating in a fast food restaurant