McDonald's is bushing free drink refills. Other Fast Food chains to follow soon.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
McDonald’s has gotten increasingly more expensive while the quality of their food has gone down.

Used to be able to get a sweet tea any size for a $1. Now each size is a different price.

It’s like $3.59 for a goddamn mcChicken lol what???

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Yall so quick to shyt on fat ppl that yall miss the point of how greedy this actually is. We're talking about companies that spend millions on advertising talkin about no free refills because they're greedy. All these companies do is find more ways to squeeze our pockets. They finally pay employees more guess what...they're not paying employees more, we are. They could bite the bullet but nah they make us do it instead.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Just keep the large sweet tea at $1 and I’m cool

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm surprised they even started doing free refills in the first place the soda machine was always behind the counter one drink per customer...:mjlol:

I guess now that people only buying one soda and getting refills they wanna nickle and dime customers for drinks again...:dead:

Man mickey'd's is becoming thr WOAT...:mjlol: and I'm just saying this seeing these artificial inflation prices... and corporate greed :stopitslime:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
These theads always go the same way and nikkas stay reading from the same script :russ:
Between the “I don’t eat fast food” contrarian dikkheads
To the corporatist, we’ll that’s good for the business nut gobblers:dead:
shyt is too predictable and it’s always the same geek nikkas
Why are y'all so bothered about people not eating fast food? :russ: