McDonald's is bushing free drink refills. Other Fast Food chains to follow soon.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Just because YOU are not doing something doesn’t mean it's not being done. Like I said, a lot of on here posting be too cool for school or contrarians
Am I a contrarian or a basement dweller scared of the sun? :dahell: I don't even get your gripe. The question was who REGULARLY eats inside to even know about this kinda shyt. The line is backed up at drive thru, not inside. If you make a habit going inside, ordering, AND eating there then all you had to say was "me".

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that gonna stop people from getting a cup of water and then going to the fountains for soda?

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That’s what I’m wondering, unless you’re filling up for the road, because I never drink that much with a meal. Besides, how much time are you spending sitting down in a fast food place, that you finished your entire drink, and need more drinks.
:russ: was asking the same

You have more than one drink you gotta be washed. Only time I would've had more than one was when I was a kid and shyt was like HI C.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Am I a contrarian or a basement dweller scared of the sun? :dahell: I don't even get your gripe. The question was who REGULARLY eats inside to even know about this kinda shyt. The line is backed up at drive thru, not inside. If you make a habit going inside, ordering, AND eating there then all you had to say was "me".
This will be the LAST time I respond to this.

I live in NYC, I see folks EVERYDAY sitting inside of McDonald's, Five Guys, Shake Shack, Chipotle, etc sitting down in said restaurant & eating their meals.

So to answer the question who eats REGULARLY inside, A LOT OF FOLKS.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
how is it weird? :patrice:
they are cutting off people that steal
this doesn't affect any of their customers that they want to keep
If I eat inside, I would eat my food finish my drink and refill when I leave
so they are saving a whole drink
and they are avoiding all the random people that come in the lobby and steal drinks
eg homeless teenagers nyggas asking for water
so the profits are going to at least double
[/QUOTE ]

Idk I guess the cheap nicca in me is lookin at it like fk it I just want buy a drink. I remember reading sodas cost like $0.45 cents to produce out the machine. So they make TONS off of sodas

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Fukk them and all those fast food places. Charging too much damn money for the worst quality food. I can see why my folks were outraged when it went up to like 4-5 dollars for a meal in the 80s-90s. They were around in the early days of McDonald's when the burgers were like 30 cents so now I understand why they couldn't fathom the thought of something the could get for less than a dollar was all of a sudden 300 times what it used to cost. Now I'm at the age were there us no way that I want ro spend $14.00 for a burger, fries, and a drink, it cost 5 bucks when I was a teen.
What foods do you buy now that costs the same as it did when you were a teen ???

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
What’s stopping someone from keeping a used cup in the car, and bringing it with them, and filling up? If it’s a busy time of day, nobody is going to notice. I wouldn’t do this, I’m just saying.

:troll:
i never done that in my life

tumblr_m182lq7Izv1rrx588o1_250.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Back in the day, that was what separated America from the third world savages, shame seeing the fall of an empirem.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
What foods do you buy now that costs the same as it did when you were a teen ???
Obviously Nothing. But bread doesn't cost 10 times as much as it did then. Milk was maybe 2.50 now it might be 4 bucks. See if you still feel the same when it costs 30 dollars for a chicken sandwich