McDonald's is bushing free drink refills. Other Fast Food chains to follow soon.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Obviously Nothing. But bread doesn't cost 10 times as much as it did then. Milk was maybe 2.50 now it might be 4 bucks. See if you still feel the same when it costs 30 dollars for a chicken sandwich
A gallon of milk in 1994 was $2.88 it's0 currently at $3.89. That's 1.3 times more.

A big Mac in 1994 was $2.45 it's now 5:69. 2.3 times more. That's not a huge difference calm your sensitive ass down.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
i love the internet....

whenever FF is brought up....everyone claims they never eat it....

yet every restaurant i pass by is packed....

:childplease:

:unimpressed:
I said regularly eating inside.
Please don't :hubie: I already had to deal with one weirdo who refused to read/drtermined to die on that hill "cause NYC"

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I hope you have kids in your house cuz ima judge the shiit out of you.

Thats a whole lotta sugar mane.

You can still be skinny and earn diabetes.

Aside from AIAN folks (american indian/american native) Brothas have the shortest lifespans of all ethnic groups. Take care…

Stop plate watching, bytch. :gucci:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Or the lobbies close early as hell. On my way home from work I stopped by KFC to get some dinner for the fam, and the doors were locked and the staff was looking at me from the inside like :dahell:. It wasn't even six o'clock yet.
Hate when they do that shyt. Lookin at you like you just pulled up to their house or something. It's why I try not to goto fast food spots after 3pm, food and service goes steeply downhill after that.