Mavs .5 game out of playoffs, chose to tank to maybe keep a fringe top 10 pick

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
If it were to happen, would this be the first time ever the league froze an envelope the opposite way - keeping Dallas out of the top 10 to lose their pick on purpose?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They also made the Conference Finals the year he came so 1 vs 2 seed isn't that important.

Trust me I have no issue with Kyrie being a "villain", I just need the narrative to be based on facts/sense :skip:

I’m done this for the coli and the coliseum

We need this

Braman

Superstar
Daps
People really acting like a fringe top 10 pick is a game changer :patrice:

Yea they’re better off with it than without, but this ain’t the NFL a pick around the 8-10 range the odds drop dramatically to get a ceiling raising player. For kicks n giggles look at picks 8-10 the last few years

2015- Stanley Johnson, Kaminsky, Winslow
2016- Chriss, Poetl, Maker

2017- Ntilikina- their tank commander tonight :bryan:, DSJ- Luka’s first failed co-D :bryan:, Zach Collins

2018- Sexton, Knox, Bridges
2019- Jaxson Hayes, Rui, cam reddish
2020- Obi, Advija, Jalen smith

That’s 1 out of 18 players that can be called a difference maker :dead:2 if you wanna count Poetl. Most of these nggas aren’t even making their 2nd contract with the team.

Dallas is completely fukked

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No need to worry. Someone will jump them in lottery and they will surrender their pick regardless

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Yea they’re better off with it than without, but this ain’t the NFL a pick around the 8-10 range the odds drop dramatically to get a ceiling raising player. For kicks n giggles look at picks 8-10 the last few years

2017- Ntilikina- their tank commander tonight :bryan:, DSJ- Luka’s first failed co-D :bryan:, Zach Collins

That’s 1 out of 18 players that can be called a difference maker :dead:2 if you wanna count Poetl. Most of these nggas aren’t even making their 2nd contract with the team.

It's less about what the pick can produce as a player and more about what the 10th pick can be as an asset, and since people have this weird belief that this class is incredible, perhaps that convinces a team to give up a decent vet.

It's an asset to Dallas, and you can say the same for the Knicks who would love to package this along with their other bullshyt firsts for a star.

lib123

All Star
Daps

If the Lakers were able to flip Westbrook and one protected future 1st into DLo, Vando and Beasley, anything is possible.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

[B][SIZE=5]Yea they’re better off with it than without[/SIZE][/B], but this ain’t the NFL a pick around the 8-10 range the odds drop dramatically to get a ceiling raising player. For kicks n giggles look at picks 8-10 the last few years

All that matters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Some shameful shyt by the Mavs, I’m surprised Luka was down to roll with that shyt
He's a fat ass cracka who don't do anything on a basketball court but cry, hog the ball, and shoot step back 3's. Why WOULDN'T you think he was down with it :mjlol:

Where exactly did this "Luka wants to win" shyt even come from:mjlol:

Another cacrative created by cacs.

This dude ran off a coach.

He ran off his number 2...twice.

Ran off some dude in the front office.

Ran off little Nelly who had been part of the mavs organization forever.

And he did it all while not getting one block, one steal, or one defensive stop :mjlol:

But somehow crackas created this narrative around him that he "wants to win." :mjlol:

fukk outta here :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't hate the product and will always watch but I hate that it's become some watered down bullshyt and that fans like yourself are turning a willfully blind eye to the deterioration of the integrity of the sport.

lol. "I don't hate the product, I just hate the bullshyt product."

Breh, you do NOTHING but bytch about the game and run with ridiculous narratives. I dare you to quote me 3 comments of yours that prove you understand the game and enjoy it. Any 3 comments where you actually said something intelligent. Try it.

The "integrity of the sport" hasn't deteriorated at all, that narrative doesn't even make sense. The NBA is as competitive as its ever been. I could give you 50 examples of terrible integrity in basketball in the past, but you don't actually care about that, you just love your narratives.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It's less about what the pick can produce as a player and more about what the 10th pick can be as an asset, and since people have this weird belief that this class is incredible, perhaps that convinces a team to give up a decent vet.

It's an asset to Dallas, and you can say the same for the Knicks who would love to package this along with their other bullshyt firsts for a star.
:pachaha:

Dallas is fukked.

What vets they gonna add? Serious question, give me some examples.

Dallas is complete no mans land. If a player is too good offensively that messes with Luka ball and we know that can’t happen. So they just add more and more role players, while guys like jaylen Brunson, Christian wood games shrink

On the contrary look at a team like the lakers they can add D lo, Beasley, Rui, and develop reeves. All them dudes gettin there’s.

Dallas? Dallas got that 1 Ngga at a time mentality:dead: They got room for ONE dynamic player next to Luka, the rest of you nggas stand in the corner

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Mark Cuban is so competitive though. I can't see him making this kind of call. Nico or someone in that front office had to do a good job convincing Cuban to get that top 10 pick.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
lol. "I don't hate the product, I just hate the bullshyt product."

Breh, you do NOTHING but bytch about the game and run with ridiculous narratives. I dare you to quote me 3 comments of yours that prove you understand the game and enjoy it. Any 3 comments where you actually said something intelligent. Try it.

The "integrity of the sport" hasn't deteriorated at all, that narrative doesn't even make sense. The NBA is as competitive as its ever been. I could give you 50 examples of terrible integrity in basketball in the past, but you don't actually care about that, you just love your narratives.
Idk about that bruh. This was egregious. I can’t prove it of course but I legit think Theo Pinson was out there point shavin :unimpressed:

Anybody who’s up on him knows he’s super aware and an extra company man type ngga. That ngga ‘sold’, literally. Giving up and 1’s, and that bullshyt ass 3 pointer he took. Not just taking it but the form too. It’s uncharted territory, when have you ever even had to wonder if a player purposely missed a shot. This was bad