Mavs .5 game out of playoffs, chose to tank to maybe keep a fringe top 10 pick

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The grizzlies went from 30 to 50 wins, thr kings as well. That lazy ass ‘they’re not good’ is outdated, especially when you have Luka and kyrie….hell they made the WCF last year
Okay, and that was a major overachievement, last year. They are not good, this year. There's nothing outdated about what they've shown for 80 games already.

Luka and Kyrie do not work together, evident in their record with both players on the court.

The players who helped them overachieve, are no longer present.

As I said in my first post that you did not address, they are some how happy letting Luka do everything when they're choosing to protect a Top 10 pick instead of a first round exit?

You're bytching just to bytch.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
The grizzlies went from 30 to 50 wins, thr kings as well. That lazy ass ‘they’re not good’ is outdated in todays game, especially when you have Luka and kyrie….hell they made the WCF last year
The Grizzlies won 56 games last year, and haven’t been in the 30 win range since Ja came

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What the Mavericks are doing is gross and should be punishable by fine
It's one thing to sit starters and then pull Luka after a quarter.
They sat Javale McGee super early cause he was cooking them and then they pulled Jaden Hardy at the half from the game cause they're afraid he's too good
Sitting starters is weak
Blatantly benching guys who are playing well for scrubs is fukked up
Coaches are told my management what the goal is. They need that trade asset of a top 10 pick and a potential odds to land Wemby

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I switch over to the game when I saw it got tight and Mavs bench lifer #1 Pinson plays olay defense for an and one…and lifer #2 Justin holiday has an unforced turnover

Edit: Pinson of all people takes the potential game tying 3 and bricks it :patrice:

This shyt nasty.