Mavs .5 game out of playoffs, chose to tank to maybe keep a fringe top 10 pick

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is just another attempt for you to defend this p*ssy ass league.

Then stop watching if you hate it so much. You know nothing about basketball, you don't enjoy watching it, and all your posts are based on narratives instead of the actual game anyway.

Close the laptop and do something you love, another masturbation circle with your nephews, anything.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then stop watching if you hate it so much. You know nothing about basketball, you don't enjoy watching it, and all your posts are based on narratives instead of the actual game anyway.

Close the laptop and do something you love, another masturbation circle with your nephews, anything.
I don't hate the product and will always watch but I hate that it's become some watered down bullshyt and that fans like yourself are turning a willfully blind eye to the deterioration of the integrity of the sport.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
z3bbpbjf8msa1.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Eh Kyrie didn't really "sink" Boston, he just didn't elevate them.

Boston was the number 1 team in the East the year before he came.

The next season they not….

Shortly after he leaves not only are they back to being a top team, they make it to the finals.

Let me have this and continue to push the narrative on Kyrie and make him the big villain of the league.

We need new hero’s and villains or the coli will die

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Boston was the number 1 team in the East the year before he came.

The next season they not….

Shortly after he leaves not only are they back to being a top team, they make it to the finals.

Let me have this and continue to push the narrative on Kyrie and make him the big villain of the league.

We need new hero’s and villains or the coli will die
They also made the Conference Finals the year he came so 1 vs 2 seed isn't that important.

Trust me I have no issue with Kyrie being a "villain", I just need the narrative to be based on facts/sense :skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cuban let the mavs go out on their stomachs :dame:

fukk is the point of a play-in with these bottom of the barrel teams “fighting” harder NOT to make the playoffs :heh:

anyway I’m being petty cuz some of the mavs fans on here got a little boisterous after the trade…