Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Just at a loss for words man. Dunno what it is about podcasts that convince people that packaging your worst thoughts and decisions into "content" makes it ok to share for engagement. It's corny as fukk.

I'm a Lions fan. Stafford is one of the nicest athletes/celebs EVER. This is a dude who has quietly saved lives, paying to get people (especially a lot of black people) medical treatments and paying for it all. This is a dude who has built communities centers in the city. AND this is a man who held his family down while his wife went through brain cancer surgery, rehab, recovery, etc. He has done everything imaginable for that woman, kept her going and helped her get to where she is right now. And for her to say some foul shyt like this is just stunning. KEEP THAT shyt TO YOURSELF.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
9q2q13eyy2x31.png

:dead:
*reads iPod playlist*

She absolutely sucked the MEAT off that wigga's dikk. :lolbron:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Insanity.

im sure they are both comfortable in their relationship now, but why put your husband in a position where he looks bad in public?

Yall supposed to be on the same team. Is going viral more important than embarrassing breh? :dahell: :

She was in Athens riding the cock carousel, and happily talking about it.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Just at a loss for words man. Dunno what it is about podcasts that convince people that packaging your worst thoughts and decisions into "content" makes it ok to share for engagement. It's corny as fukk.

I'm a Lions fan. Stafford is one of the nicest athletes/celebs EVER. This is a dude who has quietly saved lives, paying to get people (especially a lot of black people) medical treatments and paying for it all. This is a dude who has built communities centers in the city. AND this is a man who held his family down while his wife went through brain cancer surgery, rehab, recovery, etc. He has done everything imaginable for that woman, kept her going and helped her get to where she is right now. And for her to say some foul shyt like this is just stunning. KEEP THAT shyt TO YOURSELF.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Damn I didn't know he did that.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I was just searching for the other thread (I thought it involved her but she was telling the story of how Leonardo DiCaprio licked Matt Ryan’s wife’s ear), and apparently she told this story before. Someone posted a link back in 2022.

deeman

All Star
Daps
Stafford was a notorious party animal at Georgia, so I assume he was getting it in. But still this bytch talks too much.

She was running her mouth last year when he confided in her how his teammates were addicted to their phones and wasn't interacting with each other. He should of checked her ass then.