Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

broller

Veteran
Daps
Some of these white women be disrespectful as hell

Another story from Stafford's wife:

I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from The Independent. Read our privacy policy
Leonardo DiCaprio once licked the ear of NFL player Matt Ryan’s wife.
The story was revealed by Kelly Stafford, who is the wife of quarterback Matthew Stafford.
Appearing on her podcast The Morning After, Kelly explained that she and her husband had gone on holiday to the Bahamas along with Atlanta Falcons star Ryan and his partner Sara.

During the trip, the couples met DiCaprio and his party and ended up playing drinking games, with the Titanic actor dared to lick Sara’s ear or face a forfeit.

“He gets up quickly and slowly walks over to Sara and I’m looking at Sara like, ‘Holy s**,’” Kelly said. “He like squats slowly and just goes after Sara’s ear. Licks her ear, I don’t know, about four seconds, gets up, sits back down and I swear Sara didn’t move.”

Sara saw the funny side, responding to the story on social media with the words: “Most incredible moment of my life, childbirth included! Time stood still for me!”

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
he's worth 200 M if she takes half you still have 100M left over...:dead: shyt is worth it...
If he has self respect he does it:ufdup: I've realized in my personal life, most men really find validation and pride in being a good man:francis:

Until a man lets go of that he is very vulnerable, men are natural simps when you think about it. You either need to observe the mistakes of others, have someone older than you breakdown some real game on true female nature or learn through your own L's but some men will never learn. Their ego is too invested into a fantasy of how human beings are. Even in this cynical, glass half empty era, I still think we understate how ruthless human nature can be.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Some of these white women be disrespectful as hell

Another story from Stafford's wife:

I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from The Independent. Read our privacy policy
Leonardo DiCaprio once licked the ear of NFL player Matt Ryan’s wife.
The story was revealed by Kelly Stafford, who is the wife of quarterback Matthew Stafford.
Appearing on her podcast The Morning After, Kelly explained that she and her husband had gone on holiday to the Bahamas along with Atlanta Falcons star Ryan and his partner Sara.

During the trip, the couples met DiCaprio and his party and ended up playing drinking games, with the Titanic actor dared to lick Sara’s ear or face a forfeit.

“He gets up quickly and slowly walks over to Sara and I’m looking at Sara like, ‘Holy s**,’” Kelly said. “He like squats slowly and just goes after Sara’s ear. Licks her ear, I don’t know, about four seconds, gets up, sits back down and I swear Sara didn’t move.”

Sara saw the funny side, responding to the story on social media with the words: “Most incredible moment of my life, childbirth included! Time stood still for me!”

He ain't get his ass beat?