Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I swear I'm good at this sh*t...

They have a commercial together that's been coming on for awhile. Some life insurance commercial or something.
And I was looking at them and thought "that bytch ain't shyt, and he's a nice guy (sucker)"

The energy just oozes off of them.
They ain't never getting divorce. Or she'll leave him before he ever thinks about leaving her

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stupid, he is the #1 rated qb and the starting qb in Georgia i highly doubt he thought she was out of his league
Unless she was sucking his balls from the back, he should’ve had the pick of every single cheerleader in college then, and not settled for a woman who cheated on him in his face, and continues to disrespect him.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
what an a$$hole. not only do they have 4 daughters together (so he might be stuck somewhat), but he was by her side when she had a brain tumor. I guess this is the thanks u get for supporting a stay at home wife :francis:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
For real either Matthew Stafford is:

A) fukking hoes on the side and doesn't wanna lose half his coins

Or

C) he has a humiliation/cuck fetish so he secretly likes it

Nothing else. Most people aren't going to be fine with their spouse speaking about something like this, publicly, then DOUBLING DOWN on it and claiming they yearned for someone else's relationship