Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Stafford was a notorious party animal at Georgia, so I assume he was getting it in. But still this bytch talks too much.

She was running her mouth last year when he confided in her how his teammates were addicted to their phones and wasn't interacting with each other. He should of checked her ass then.

yep, shes pulling a jada and shes mad because duke is eating from the finest stable in america in LA

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
9q2q13eyy2x31.png

:dead:
Least favorite physical attribute about myself "my super-fair skin" :laff::laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Matthew is SOFT. She knows her husband is a bytch and she can control him. She feels so comfortable to tell the whole world about this shyt. Just like Will Smith and Jada situation.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Podcasts are the devil, tell your millionaire husband who made over 200 million and allowed you to live a lifestyle where you never had to work a day in your life is a cuck to his ex-teammate in front of the world just for a few more thousand views on your podcast brunettes.

Nobody can hold it down anymore, this social media clout chaser climate is doing severe damage to people. :mjlol:

Even Lebron wife :francis:

And remember we as men threw a flag on the play when we saw her pod, yet we were met with pushback. This is exactly the type stuff we feared

It’s a reminder to never get knocked off your square . We know wtf we talkin about. Do NOT let social media new age women logic start making you question principles. They are getting stronger and more steadfast with their messaging and a lot of nggas are caving. This site exhibit A