Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Cheating on the over 6 foot, future number 1 draft pick with the backup QB is further evidence that no man is invulnerable to being cucked (cucked means cheated on btw, not the fetish :mjpls:). Stop with the :duck: ad nauseam posts and threads in TLR like you all are the exceptions :unimpressed::mjlol:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
She also brining him and his family undue scrutiny. Just nasty all around

A real reminder that so many women are unchecked psychopaths. A deranged man will show up thru violence. Or sexual crimes. Women mostly aren’t going to do either. Their crazy shows up geared around attention
Great point about his family. Hope the brother takes the high road.

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile

Built like The Shmoo :scust:
Character_Profile_Image_-_Shmoo.png

Who is this creature and where might I find more on them?:stopitslime:

Specifically for research purposes of course:whoa:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Stafford seems like a truly nice dude too. :francis: Like if this happened to a Zach Wilson or Aaron Rodgers I'd be laughing, but I feel kinda bad. But not that bad because he's a multimillionaire. :stopitslime:
Hope it do:pacspit:
fukk that dude

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Jada was the finest woman in the world at one point,starred in A Different World and Menace 2 Society etc. Good friends with the G.O.A.T.

Its understandable she might think Will is lucky to be with her,but this mediocre woman Mrs Stafford:gucci:

Lets not even invoke an icon like Jadas name:martin:
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Be fr breh
She was aight