Matthew Stafford's wife admits that she dated his backup QB in Georgia to make him jealous, UPDATE she apologized

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Could have sworn she's said this before. It just didn't go viral.

But this is what happens when you marry these chicks.

When you're a starting QB on Goergia, and you marry a chick that ain't all that good looking and is fukking your teammate to make you jealous... you're sending a message to her that she's worth more than you. That her p*ssy is worth more than you.

Which NO woman respects.

Which is why they eventually start humiliating you or acting like a thot in the other scenario. Because they resent you for thinking highly of them.

Look at Ayesha Curry

Look at Jada Smith

Men need to stop marrying these chicks that are beneath them. It gasses them up and makes them disrespectful

No wonder why passport brehs are a thing :sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she fukked his teammate, that played the same position and lived in the same dorm to get him jealous. He acts an ass and she gets off on it. And then 15 years later she tells everybody (as if anybody wanted to know that shyt)?

What in the Jada Pinkett? :picard:

Jada was the finest woman in the world at one point,starred in A Different World and Menace 2 Society etc. Good friends with the G.O.A.T.

Its understandable she might think Will is lucky to be with her,but this mediocre woman Mrs Stafford:gucci:

Lets not even invoke an icon like Jadas name:martin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

Where you see a marriage dissolving before your eyes,the tenants have been ignored:respect:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these baller wife’s have a “we’re on the same level” complex. They dont understand they can get swapped out in an instant. Ayesha Curry got that wake-up call and shyt almost broke her.
When was this?

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
9q2q13eyy2x31.png

:dead:
Man drove a gold 2002 Altima in college. A certified demon. No telling what kind of filth he did to Staffords wife.
:picard:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Legitimately felt uncomfortable even reading this. Couldn’t even look at the screen

That marriage is over today.

He may not divorce her, bur he soft quitting. He will never feel the same way about her again.
And please do not understate the societal and financial strangle hold that is backing her. It will cost him close to 100 mill to divorce her :dead: this is so nasty
You ain't even gotta divorce...separate....I'd pay off shyt in my name and cancel it. Get me a nice ass LA Condo, and don't even come back for my clothes and electro ics that ain't in my pockets.
I'd disappear on that bytch.