Math and reading scores for American 13-year-olds plunge to lowest levels in decades

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This was inevitable when you got sick things as or propaganda cartoons, artificial cereals, milk from cows, social media.. dopamine overloads…

Shall I continue ? The list can go on for centuries

All you gotta do is taint the bloodline and it’s almost guaranteed that the seeds will follow.

We had all of this in the 80's and still had better test scores. Those things are not to blame.

The school can only do so much. Parents are going to have to take greater interests in their children's education. That means following up on their progress and giving them extra assignments if the school work is too basic.

Daps
:comeon:shyt been trending down for years. COVID may have been an accelerant but let’s not play obtuse about the real issues.

I already named the “real issues” where you quoted me. Mfers refuse to read, and it’s not just the current generation. Y’all are lucky these threads ain’t graded :mjlol:
I see it every single day on here from 40 year olds. Can’t blame TikTok there

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Do we have the results broken down by race?

Math and reading by race for age 13 kids.

:francis:

NlCjDPg.png

iSvj5SJ.png

gzEnbvH.png

uX408uT.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Say what you want, if you're an older cat, we're about to come up on some of the easiest times to maintain seniority professionally in history, A.I or not.

These kids are really fukking stupid.