Math and reading scores for American 13-year-olds plunge to lowest levels in decades

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
fukk other races

But When u see a young black kid in the backseat of a car and u see mama playing my coochie pink booty hole brown and daddy with a swisher sweet in his mouth rapping to finesse2tymes and the kid rappin along and mama and daddy laughing along, u know this kid need a better home

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When u see a young black kid in the backseat of a car and u see mama playing my coochie pink booty hole brown and daddy with a swisher sweet in his mouth rapping to finesse2tymes and the kid rappin along and mama and daddy laughing along, u know this kid need a better home

deadmanny.png

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Not even gonna blame the kids. This is a systems failure
It’s the parents first and foremost :hubie:. We have to stop ignoring this starts in the home, despite whatever deficiencies the schools have.
Each day, Idiocracy is looking more like a prophecy
Movie coming true.
Rep. Mike Judge the GOAT. Crazy how timely that movie remains. ELECTROLYTES :damn:.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This gleans more information than appears at first glance.... :sas1:

Really think about the implications brehs.... :sas2:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
every single public school system should've held students back a year, they also should've done more to open schools, teachers unions bullied their way into extended closures. we deemed fast food workers essential and needing to be at work, but educators weren't?

Parents used to shame their kids when they brought home bad grades...

Nowadays, the parents and teachers didnt even care and it shows.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

200w.gif

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
It’s the parents first and foremost :hubie:. We have to stop ignoring this starts in the home, despite whatever deficiencies the schools have.

Rep. Mike Judge the GOAT. Crazy how timely that movie remains. ELECTROLYTES :damn:.
I agree, but let's keep it a buck. Alot of parents have contributed to this failure. Education is a bilateral effort

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
every single public school system should've held students back a year, they also should've done more to open schools, teachers unions bullied their way into extended closures. we deemed fast food workers essential and needing to be at work, but educators weren't?
The unions found out that if they pretended they were scared of COVID they could work from home and not have to face kids they hate again :mjlol:

There was that one chick from Chicago who went on vacation after claiming in person learning wasn’t safe

:heh:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
We need these rappers to talk about the Pythagorean theorem and quadratic equations instead of lean and getting/giving top. Maybe that will help.
Believe it or not as a youngin there were certain rappers who motivated me to dig deeper into some obscure ideas and words. That was when rap was at its lyrical peak, I can't say most rappers today inspire to the same degree.