Votes: 82 68.9%
  • Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mass Effect is one of the WORST RPG franchises ever. Shepard running around looking like he gotta take a shyt. :camby:
:lolbron:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
that's bullshyt...fans aren't saying they want new characters...new places, yes, but characters: no...they want shepard back.....
I"m just spit ballin'; but, I don't why he/she won't be back

Shepard was in ME3, even though...

Shepard could die at the end of ME2

There was an element, that appeared in ME2 (The planet that had the sun that messed up your shields), that they planned to make a bigger part of the plot, but, move any from that.

I think they could make a vast world if they just kept it on the Citadel. It's that big. So, there's plenty for Shepard to do.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I got me the Mass Effect trilogy brehs, and I'm playing through it.. all this dialogue.. :shaq2: and I notice I'm leaning to the Renegade side :ohhh:. I mean I've answered some things like an a$$hole but usually end it on a good note :unsure:. Its like: "what the fukk do you want?! :angry:", "oh shyt, for real man", "aite I'll see what I can do :wow:".

But what I want to know is can I be a renegade and specialize in charm? I'm not trying to be evil or fully for that matter, I just answer the questions as I would you know. I'm guessing you don't have to max the good/bad meter but do you get stuff for doing it?

And do I have to be nice to the chicks I want my guy to :shaq: with. I'm trying to get him some blue p*ssy and was just wondering.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Since this is the "discussion thread"

- Mako Back
- Shepard isn't the main character
- May be able to be different race, as main character in single player
- It's not gonna be called Mass Effect 4

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/07/new-mass-effect-details-from-comiccon-mako-returns-and-more
-----

I've been playin' 1,2 & 3 (15 hours in, rite now) and...wow...

This is really the best video game I've ever played. Just, everything you can ask for, in a video game.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I"m just spit ballin'; but, I don't why he/she won't be back

Shepard was in ME3, even though...

Shepard could die at the end of ME2

There was an element, that appeared in ME2 (The planet that had the sun that messed up your shields), that they planned to make a bigger part of the plot, but, move any from that.

I think they could make a vast world if they just kept it on the Citadel. It's that big. So, there's plenty for Shepard to do.

true, but the direction they took 3 (aka the writing/story), pretty much made all the shyt that happened and what you did in part 2 null and void.....

the reason people don't think shepard will be back is cause ea and bioware have said me3 was the end of shepard's trilogy....they are sticking by this...but, i think they full of shyt for a couple reasons:

1. at the end of me3, shepard breathes...
2. bioware devs were telling people to keep their saves after all the dlc for me3 came out...
3. we never fought harbinger
4. shepard breathes lol....

.....i'm just saying, I get it...they wanna go in a new direction, that's cool...but for the first part of the game, or at least the introduction to the next game, shepard better be in there...they can have him start the game and someone new take over after that.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since this is the "discussion thread"

- Mako Back
- Shepard isn't the main character
- May be able to be different race, as main character in single player
- It's not gonna be called Mass Effect 4

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/07/new-mass-effect-details-from-comiccon-mako-returns-and-more
-----

I've been playin' 1,2 & 3 (15 hours in, rite now) and...wow...

This is really the best video game I've ever played. Just, everything you can ask for, in a video game.

man, fukk the mako...that shyt wasn't fun to use in part 1, glad they got rid of it in parts 2 and 3...

ridge

Daps
I didn't finish me3

As much as I loved 2..3 seems boring or somehing