• Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Name of your shep?
-My real name and Jade Shepard for my female, always custom.

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.
Vanguard and Solider, dat charge:lawd:

What level of difficulty did you play on all 3?
normal usually, and i forget what the hardest one is called but that one on my 2nd playthroughs.

What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer?
PS3

Paragon or Renegade? Mixed?
Male Shep Paragon, Female Renegade

Favorite non-playable character? Least as well.
Garrus is my nikka for sure, too often the "best friend" dies. I hated Vega though he felt so tacked on.

Hardest decision you made. Regrets?
No regrets, but Tali/Legion when you don't have a third option is tough. Also when you lose Mordin curing the genophage :to:

Romance? On all 3 games as well.
Ashley for male and Liara for female.

Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3.
Garrus, Kasumi, Miranda, Javik

Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3.
Charge, all the bullet powers and Slam...slam is SOOOOO good.

Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3.
Whatever that Turian rifle is..the sound is great. I also loved the Cerberus Carbine

What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3.
I really wished mako and planet scanning were more intuitive and weren't so needed. It should be TOTALLY optional and not a MUST if you want total squad survival. I also wish there were more "safe" zones like in ME3, i loved that club in 3 where you could have some really dope coversations with EDI and Joker an Aria...i also would have loved all the ME3 DLC to have been in the original game.

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.
It didn't kill it but i wanted more, i would have loved an epilogue that showed me what my actions on the crucible actually did.

Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?

I don't know what you could do beyond past stuff (turian/human war, Rachni war) so i don't know.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
The part 3 ending didnt kill it for me in terms of what happend
But the build of part 2 and first 75% of part 3 was you building a team that was going to fight reapers.And teh finale was going to be affect based on how well you built your relationships/alliances over the past two games.

But towards the end it didnt matter it seemed what you did the past two games. Thats what bothered me the most

Earth level was a joke. I mean they hyped up the fact the reapers were going to attack earth, and it was a focal point in the trailers it but there was only one level.
The final fight was meh.

This!

Everyone keeps talking about the ending cut scenes, but fail to get into how the game turns to shyt once you go back to Earth.

I didn't even know the final battle was going to be the 'final' battle. I was running up and expecting some cool final fight on the citadel. Then I saw Sheppard get fukked up, and I was numb at that point because I knew it was over and I didn't even see it coming.

Interactive cut scenes are nice, but give me a decent final fight. Not even MGS would pull some shyt like this.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Name of your shep?
Wilma, I don't even remember my Male.

Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?

14199642974_0fe57bf261_z.jpg

(no weave, tho) :laugh: No lie, you couldn't tell the woman voiced Fem Shep wasn't a sistah. I loved her attitude. :laugh:

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.

I don't remember, but, I was all about long range weapons and usin' those mechanical/technical (I forgot what they were called) type of attacks.

I'm sure the hardest mode, but; I don't even know what Insanity...you know what? I may have played it, on PC, on Hard, then on Insanity.

PC 1/2 Bundle, then copped 3 on 360, then 3 on PC
Male on 360 Version

Mostly Paragon, but, I loved Renegade decisions.

Ya'll reminded me of Dr. Chakwas @thashiek

Tali v. the Robots
I really thought they could work together and didn't expect her reaction
I had to side with Tali, on the 2nd playthrough (or 3rd--I can't remember)

Jacob, it was weird, though :laugh:
:laugh: I'm secure in my manhood.
I remember very little about my Male playthrough, but, I'm sure it was Ash'. (yes, we fornicated :to: @Mr. Somebody)

Ashley throughout, even though she was ghost, for 2. Glad she came back for 3, full mode.
:to: And we made up.

Jack & Liara. I loved the character development for those two.

The joint that made you invisible. Wilma was an ill sniper and that stayed saving a breh!

:datazz:Any long range rifle.

What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3.
No, I legitimately though they improved with every game--amazing.
But, if we're splitting hair; more exploration. I liked to be able to actually land on every planet. I'm sure they're logistic problems with that, for the latter game, though.

Mass Effect 3
ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.

Though I understand everyone's beef (they wanted a bit much), but, I had no problem.
The thing is; I started late. I played the demo of 3, when it dropped. Bought a 1 & 2 Bundle and finished 3 a minute after it dropped. So, I wasn't in line with the world reaction. So, I had to make that decision on my own.

Again, the point of the game was to kill the Reaper. You were able to do that and I don't have a beef. Killling Shep adds finality to the series.

Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?

NO! Mass Effect X would be a blind first day cop!

I need to do a bit of research, I'm not sure that 4 is even a real thing :huh:
Its just a game, friend but you should make efforts like trying to quell the lust in your chest, it could lead you down the wrong path like bad directions, friend. :sitdown:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:shaq: I'm 13 hrs into Mass Effect

Started the a new playthrough 2 days ago

full

All these patches and fixes I had to do, now that I'm on Windows 8.1

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Mass effect 1 is prob one of my favorite games ever. The gameplay was weak the first half the game, but by the time u got to virmire everything started clicking. Than of course going to ilos, finding the truth, the suicide drive to the conduit, than the final fight through the citadel fighting saren and sovereign :whew: Plus the cinematics of the ships fighting sovereign was next level.
Like everyone said me1 easily had the best storyline. I also liked how the npcs would interact with each other on missions, which I really didn't see in the others. No lie I prob played me1 over 5-6 times to see different situations, outcomes, ect

It took me playing me2 a couple of times to really appreciate the game. For the most part the levels were no where near me1 levels. The citadel in 1 felt like it's own world, in me2 it felt like another warehouse. Also they took away a lot of the customization of the weapons and armor from the first one. Plus the new characters outside or mordin and thane weren't interesting.
The greatness of me2 is the enemies (those collectors with the biotics were :whew: Plus harbinger talking shyt every time he came down had me :merchant: My first play through. Than the building your team, and ship and making the hard decisions throughout the last mission greatness. Plus it had my favorite mission of the series with the shadow broker.
Me3 started off great. And the cinematics were next level. I was a little bit :wtf: When I saw the rachni after I thought I killed the queen in the first game. Plus the last fight before the trash ending was terrible too. That was the best they could think of, just swarms of enemies coming at u. :dahell: Pure laziness on their part. Than that bullshyt ending. Basically made all your decisions worthless. That's was the worst part of 3. It took away the value of the decisions of the first 2 games.
Keeping it real me3 basically ruined the me universe to me, so I doubt if I'm going to play the 4th one

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name of your shep?
Kael Shepard

Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?
Male, custom. Older looking battle worn cat.

Vanguard in the first two games, Adept in the 3rd. Definitely prefer the Adept.

Normal

PC Master Race :win:

Full Paragon in 1, mostly paragon in 2, half and half in the 3rd.

Favorite was that Volus in ME2 who was like, "I am a biotic GOD!" and then turned out not to be shyt. :mjlol:. Least favorite... Khalisah Bint Sinan al-Jilani

Samara_vs__Morinth_by_Gelvuun.jpg

Liara, Tali, Ashley

mordin_solus_08_by_johntesh-d50wf9r.jpg

One of the most interesting characters in all of gaming and sci-fi, imo.

?

M-96 Mattock

How well the universe was fleshed out. They did a better job than most sci-fi movies. I also liked how he threw around his "I'm a Spectre" weight in the first game. I wish he had done more of that in 2 and 3.

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.
Nah. The games were still fun as hell. I don't necessarily play games to see what the ending is, I play for the game experience.

Mass Effect w/o Shepard will be weird. I will probably pass.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just finished ME1 and now 10 hrs into 2

The more I explore the more I think the next ME would be dope, on a open tip, being 80% inside the Citadel

I mean; it's a huge city...I mean HUGE

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished ME1 and now 10 hrs into 2

The more I explore the more I think the next ME would be dope, on a open tip, being 80% inside the Citadel

I mean; it's a huge city...I mean HUGE

you have no idea....:lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i beat mass effect 1 57 times yes 57 times

mass effect 2 i beat 15 times

mass effect 3 once and never played again

mass effect 1 is still the greatest game i ever played an dnever ever got bored of it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i beat mass effect 1 57 times yes 57 times

mass effect 2 i beat 15 times

mass effect 3 once and never played again

mass effect 1 is still the greatest game i ever played an dnever ever got bored of it.

:lupe:

Umm....

I'm sorry but what would posses someone to play the same game 57 times since 2007? What were you looking for?