• Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only possible way that I can think of to not include Shepherd is to have some rift in space that creates a new timeline in the future or in the past. Maybe the events of ME3 causes this to happen. If this were to happen they can start with a clean slate with new races, events, and villians.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The only possible way that I can think of to not include Shepherd is to have some rift in space that creates a new timeline in the future or in the past. Maybe the events of ME3 causes this to happen. If this were to happen they can start with a clean slate with new races, events, and villians.
It's actually pretty easy considering the entire premise of the series. I mean basically since the beginning of time races have been developing technology, gaining space travel capabilities, and then being wiped out by the Reapers. No one knows how many times this has happened so a Mass Effect episode could literally take place at any time in "history" and no one would ever know the difference since the Reapers only appear when people start populating the Citadel

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm 25 hours in, on ME3:

BTW, I've been playin' on Insanity on 2 & 3

I'm sure I played on the hardest mode on 1, too
This time I was able to save 'em both. 1st Time, saved only the Geth [didn't understand that Tali would take it that hard], 2nd time, didn't want a repeat and saved Q's. This time, my rep is off the chain and I forced them to come to peace. I still think it's weird this game obvisiously wants you to see the Geth as human--nah, I just want all the help I can get

...:huh: Shepard's mother is still alive. Admiral Hacket talks about her in a video meeting right after I finished the Quarian/Geth Missions. And she's in the Military. :huh: Where's Daddy Shepard? I didn't get that in any of my first playthroughs.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
.....i'm just saying, I get it...they wanna go in a new direction, that's cool...but for the first part of the game, or at least the introduction to the next game, shepard better be in there...they can have him start the game and someone new take over after that.....

I don't think "no link" means that; it's not the post-Reaper world.

They are gonna have to involve the Reapers in some way, especially if you choose to fuse with them.

But, peep this; the cycles last 50,000 years and the events of the original trilogy is only about 3 years. That's a lot of time to be able to do.

I'm lookin' into reading more of the comics to see the other stories they create.

man, fukk the mako...that shyt wasn't fun to use in part 1, glad they got rid of it in parts 2 and 3...

:laugh:

I got a PC...the Mako ain't that bad. I would love for a improved experience though.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I believe it is very easy. They can use multiple Universes lol corny i know or have it go along with the Reapers story with Shepard but not known to the other characters of the story. The reapers are located in the entire galaxy so no telling what can be written. Sky is the limit.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm 25 hours in, on ME3:

BTW, I've been playin' on Insanity on 2 & 3

I'm sure I played on the hardest mode on 1, too
This time I was able to save 'em both. 1st Time, saved only the Geth [didn't understand that Tali would take it that hard], 2nd time, didn't want a repeat and saved Q's. This time, my rep is off the chain and I forced them to come to peace. I still think it's weird this game obvisiously wants you to see the Geth as human--nah, I just want all the help I can get

...:huh: Shepard's mother is still alive. Admiral Hacket talks about her in a video meeting right after I finished the Quarian/Geth Missions. And she's in the Military. :huh: Where's Daddy Shepard? I didn't get that in any of my first playthroughs.

She's only alive if you have the Spacer background since I'm pretty sure she gets murked in one of the other two backgrounds, and you're an orphan in another. All 3 games feature her in some small way.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She's only alive if you have the Spacer background since I'm pretty sure she gets murked in one of the other two backgrounds, and you're an orphan in another. All 3 games feature her in some small way.
I did not know that.

I think that's why I never saw it in my other plays.

I've missed any reference on any of the other two games, though.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I did not know that.

I think that's why I never saw it in my other plays.

I've missed any reference on any of the other two games, though.
In the first game you can have a convo with her, the second one she writes you a letter

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's actually pretty easy considering the entire premise of the series. I mean basically since the beginning of time races have been developing technology, gaining space travel capabilities, and then being wiped out by the Reapers. No one knows how many times this has happened so a Mass Effect episode could literally take place at any time in "history" and no one would ever know the difference since the Reapers only appear when people start populating the Citadel

So what would be the point in creating a new trilogy? It's a waste. They need to come up with something that somehow picks up after the events of ME3 that has a "mass effect" on the universe. The Reapers shouldn't be a part of this.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
In the first game you can have a convo with her, the second one she writes you a letter
Yea', I just read that on the Mass Effect wiki

:no: I'm salty I missed that & the letter

How? I don't know, because, I am the type to try to experience everything.

I did fly threw 1, this time around--I wanted to get to 2 & 3

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Done...

R.I.P. Shep' Da GOAT

:mjpls: Nah

14628764057_ac14494052_o.png

@Blizzard You ever finish, breh?

Name of your shep? Wilma, again

Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?
Woman

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.
Vanguard

What level of difficulty did you play on all 3?
INSANITY and it made the game mad fun!

What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer? PC (All 3)

Paragon or Renegade? Mixed? I filled the Paragon meter and had half of Renegade (in the 3rd one). I always was mixed, but, <<<Paragon

Favorite non-playable character? Least as well. It's gotta be >>>Marauders :schusthov:

Hardest decision you made. Regrets? The Quarian/Geth Conflict--For the first time I had the Rep to be able to get them to work together. In the past, I've save one or the other. This time, both!!!

But, I'm still hot, that I didn't have enough rep to save Wrex. I would have like to see him through all 3 games.

And somehow; Mortin dies in the Suicide mission. I think it's because I choose him to go through the vent thing.

Romance?
On all 3 games as well. Liara (1 & 3). I tried to figure the Jacob one out, but, it's like I always miss the last step. I'm still not :hmm: comfortable playin' the agressive woman on the man :hmm:. The whole Asari reproducation thing is pretty cool--weird--but, it's cool. What if Shepard has a kid?

Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3.

1, I love Ashley's pro-human attitude and background

Super Hard to really choose; 2, Jack was an extremely well written character, I wish they went a bit furthur in

3, EDI, it was cool to kinda have my views on AIs and life, challenged

Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3.

Charge, Shockwave & Pull.

Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3.

1, None, really
2, M-96 Mattock
3, The Geth Shotgun

What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3.

None just something--the story and universe

The way the game fleshes out the universe and just--I don't know--makes every thing real and everything matter.

Forget the ending. Everything, in between, just fills so much in.

The best world I've ever played a game in.

Gameplay wise; I liked all the changes from 1 to 2, but, I think they could have--nah, I just don't like how hard it was to cover. That's it :laugh:

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.

Going through it for the fourth time; I like it. THere's a few plot holes (ex. Why did the Normandy come to pick your two ppl up? How did Andersen get up there?), but, I think the Extended Cut fixes everything. I only beat the game, sans Extended Cut, once.

Really, I would have only made the Reaper destruction the only way to end the game--I don't see the point of the other two (maybe Control). Too much of the game builds towards their destrusction.

Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?

:to: It's gonna be a long 2 years

Hearing the Grandpa refer to you as The Shepard; I have a theory that, in the future, people look at Shepard as myth.

Think about it; Shepard did some ill stuff at the end of 1 and 2 and they still tried to downplay the danger.

Much like IRL, I think they will avoid the real story to avoid panic.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Done...

R.I.P. Shep' Da GOAT

:mjpls: Nah

14628764057_ac14494052_o.png

@Blizzard You ever finish, breh?

Hearing the Grandpa refer to you as The Shepard; I have a theory that, in the future, people look at Shepard as myth.

Think about it; Shepard did some ill stuff at the end of 1 and 2 and they still tried to downplay the danger.

Much like IRL, I think they will avoid the real story to avoid panic.
my bad, breh. yeah, i finished my playthrough 2 months back. was debating to buy the dlc, but will prolly wait til its on sale. only game ive played since is the walking dead season 1 and that was month ago. ive mainly playing ncaa 14 on my ps3. and yet i bought a gang of games during steams summer sale :snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
my bad, breh. yeah, i finished my playthrough 2 months back. was debating to buy the dlc, but will prolly wait til its on sale. only game ive played since is the walking dead season 1 and that was month ago. ive mainly playing ncaa 14 on my ps3. and yet i bought a gang of games during steams summer sale :snoop:
IMO, I wouldn't waste money on DLC. :yes:

Mass Effect caught me when I was goin' through things and was throwin' money around.

A lot of that stuff shouldve been in the game, anyway.