Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why do ppl hate Ashley, so much?

I'm readin' through everyone's

Wrex v. Ash': I was scared to hurt Ashley, so I did what I needed and was surprised
Ashley killed him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do ppl hate Ashley, so much?

I'm readin' through everyone's

Wrex v. Ash': I was scared to hurt Ashley, so I did what I needed and was surprised
Ashley killed him.

I actually got wrex to calm down kept him alive the whole series... Killed kaidan weak ass...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
endign was so bad its gonna take me 20-30 years to replay it just to make sure i forget it. I guarantee I wont though, thats how fukking awful it was. 5 minutes completelt killed the greatest space opera and fictional universe ever designed. 5 minutes was all it took from getting put over star wars to being trash bin status. Unreal.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
endign was so bad its gonna take me 20-30 years to replay it just to make sure i forget it. I guarantee I wont though, thats how fukking awful it was. 5 minutes completelt killed the greatest space opera and fictional universe ever designed. 5 minutes was all it took from getting put over star wars to being trash bin status. Unreal.

shyt went from 59.99 to $20 bargain bin status with a few months. I can't imagine amount of people who traded it back in.:mjlol:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Name of your shep?
Wilma, I don't even remember my Male.

Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?

14199642974_0fe57bf261_z.jpg

(no weave, tho) :laugh: No lie, you couldn't tell the woman voiced Fem Shep wasn't a sistah. I loved her attitude. :laugh:

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.

I don't remember, but, I was all about long range weapons and usin' those mechanical/technical (I forgot what they were called) type of attacks.

What level of difficulty did you play on all 3?

I'm sure the hardest mode, but; I don't even know what Insanity...you know what? I may have played it, on PC, on Hard, then on Insanity.

What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer?
PC 1/2 Bundle, then copped 3 on 360, then 3 on PC
Male on 360 Version

Paragon or Renegade? Mixed?
Mostly Paragon, but, I loved Renegade decisions.

Favorite non-playable character? Least as well.
Ya'll reminded me of Dr. Chakwas @thashiek

Hardest decision you made. Regrets?
Tali v. the Robots
I really thought they could work together and didn't expect her reaction
I had to side with Tali, on the 2nd playthrough (or 3rd--I can't remember)

Romance? On all 3 games as well.
Jacob, it was weird, though :laugh:
:laugh: I'm secure in my manhood.
I remember very little about my Male playthrough, but, I'm sure it was Ash'. (yes, we fornicated :to: @Mr. Somebody)

Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3.
Ashley throughout, even though she was ghost, for 2. Glad she came back for 3, full mode.
:to: And we made up.

Jack & Liara. I loved the character development for those two.

Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3.

The joint that made you invisible. Wilma was an ill sniper and that stayed saving a breh!

Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3.
:datazz:Any long range rifle.

What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3.
No, I legitimately though they improved with every game--amazing.
But, if we're splitting hair; more exploration. I liked to be able to actually land on every planet. I'm sure they're logistic problems with that, for the latter game, though.

Mass Effect 3
ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.

Though I understand everyone's beef (they wanted a bit much), but, I had no problem.
The thing is; I started late. I played the demo of 3, when it dropped. Bought a 1 & 2 Bundle and finished 3 a minute after it dropped. So, I wasn't in line with the world reaction. So, I had to make that decision on my own.

Again, the point of the game was to kill the Reaper. You were able to do that and I don't have a beef. Killling Shep adds finality to the series.

Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?

NO! Mass Effect X would be a blind first day cop!

I need to do a bit of research, I'm not sure that 4 is even a real thing :huh:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I used my puerto rican papi commander shep preset #4 the whole series, wish they kept thrane for part 3 dude was G his son a bytch tho :sas1:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
And lets hope the writers write out a great ass trilogy with no bullshyt endings!!!
word. would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the questions in the op to here your input.

i feel u, bruh. but please, could you answer the rest of the questions in the op. to me, its one the greatest science fiction stories ever. i was never a fan of star wars, so id easily put mass effect above it.
i never played any of these games :ld:
bruh, it's beautiful.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I used my puerto rican papi commander shep preset #4 the whole series, wish they kept thrane for part 3 dude was G his son a bytch tho :sas1:
i need more, breh. mass effect is such a tumultuous journey. give us some input with the questions above... please.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
word. would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the questions in the op to here your input.

i feel u, bruh. but please, could you answer the rest of the questions in the op. to me, its one the greatest science fiction stories ever. i was never a fan of star wars, so id easily put mass effect above it.

bruh, it's beautiful.

I dont feel like answering your fukking survey! :heh: da fukk?:dahell:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mass Effect 1 - :wow:
:camby: Ashley for Liara Tsoni. I know i wasn't the only one :sas1:

Mass Effect 2 - :blessed:
:yeshrug: I watched Chuck so to me Miranda was Yvonne :mjpls: Still bought the DLC for Liara :russ:

Mass Effect 3 - :patrice::upsetfavre::beli: yea i knew it was too good to be true. :to:

I did notice how Ashley got whiter and whiter as the series went on though :patrice:weird how she went from black in ME1 to white in ME3

Last edited:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
i need more, breh. mass effect is such a tumultuous journey. give us some input with the questions above... please.
Name of your shep?
went with the default John Shep dont usually fukk with the names if they have one already.

Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?
I went with male shep for all three, currently on part 2 with a fem shep.

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.

Adept all the way fukking shyt up from afar is the best, then probably Vanguard then Engineer, tried a soldier but it was boring imo.

What level of difficulty did you play on all 3?

Hard? or whatever is 1 up from the default

What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer?
played the first one on PC and the other two on PS3, then recopped 1 when the digital version came out

Paragon or Renegade? Mixed?
Both, separately. Renegade is funner.

Favorite non-playable character? Least as well.
Chakwas was a down as bytch, and Anderson is a G. Least favorite is that faq. shout out to Aria too

Hardest decision you made. Regrets?
Hardest probably was curing the genophage, but Mordin was down for the cause so :salute:, turned out well, for the time being.

Romance? On all 3 games as well.

Liara for both fem and male shep :shaq:

Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3.

Liara always good to have another adept around, or jack/samara/javik

Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3.

Reave OP as a fukk

Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3.
the Mattock

What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Same question from 2 to 3.
Nothing the game gets that much better each iteration, i guess the only thing to complain about is how they changed how ammo worked but thats nothing.

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.

Seems rushed EA fukked bioware around this time, DA2 was rushed and ME3 was rushed its a damn shame too.

Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?

Not really the story is told, and anyone who palyed the series already invested alot of time into their characters and choices, its going to be hard to spend the same ammount of energy in this new story