• Mass Effect 3

Votes: 15 12.6%

• Total voters

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
****hasn't read a single post in this thread****

Commander Shepard just joined the Spectres. I'm ashamed/embarrassed I've been sleeping on these games so long :snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
****hasn't read a single post in this thread****

Commander Shepard just joined the Spectres. I'm ashamed/embarrassed I've been sleeping on these games so long :snoop:

:whew:

You're in for a hell of a ride. Enjoy breh. What system you playing on?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2 was just everything...
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I slept on biotics. My first character, for my first runs, was a sniper with tech powers. I'm Vanguarding it, now.

14665268973_e57f2a2f88_c.jpg

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Mass effect 2 was probably one of the best thoughtout story in a game of all time.
ME2 is so GOAT, I might just bite the bullet and power play through ME1, maybe there is a mod on PC to make the Mako missions more enjoyable

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
ME2 is so GOAT, I might just bite the bullet and power play through ME1, maybe there is a mod on PC to make the Mako missions more enjoyable

I have all of the original games on Xbox. I might rebuy them on PC with the higher resolutions. I replay 2 three times and the game was the Shyt. I saved the spider species and they came through on 3 with assets.

Last edited:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I have all of the original games on Xbox. I might rebuy them on PC with the higher resolutions. I replay 2 three times and the game was the Shyt. I saved the spider species and the came through on 3.
Think the trilogy runs for around 30$ without DLC. I've never even played the paid DLC because I had the the standard trilogy for my 360. I have the fully trilogy with DLC on my PC right now its just I can't make myself want to do those Mako missions over again.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think the trilogy runs for around 30$ without DLC. I've never even played the paid DLC because I had the the standard trilogy for my 360. I have the fully trilogy with DLC on my PC right now its just I can't make myself want to do those Mako missions over again.

Damn was the mako that bad on the Xbox? It wasn't great on PC but definitely not that bad.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Welcome, alliance friends. Let us discuss one of the goat franchises in gaming history. I want to know as many details from your journey saving the galaxy. Reps given if you played and answer all these questions :jawalrus:

Name of your shep? Minerva Shepard (Good) Reina (evil)

Sex? Did you play both genders? Custom or default appearance?
Female, played both genders, 5 characters, I only used the default on one of the male shepards

Class? If you played multiple classes. Explain which was your favorite to least.
my favorite was vanguard; least favorite was engineer Infiltrator suprised how fun it was
What level of difficulty did you play on all 3?

Insanity on 1,2 havent got the achievement on 3 yet so Veteran on 3

What Platform did you play on? If multiple, which did you prefer? Xbox 360

Paragon or Renegade? Mixed? All of the above

Favorite non-playable character? Least as well. Captain Anderson was my favorite; I hate the banshees

Hardest decision you made. Regrets? Giving the illusive man the base. No regrets

Romance? On all 3 games as well. female:
Kelly/Liara 2nd female: Thane/ Garrus 1st male: Ashley/Jack/Miranda The black dude: Liara/Ashley/Jack/Miranda/Kelly and then wifed up Tali

Favorite Squadmate? Can differ between the 3.
Miranda/Wrex/Grunt/ Kasumi

Favorite Powerbonus? Can differ between the 3.
Neural Shock
Favorite Gun? Can differ between the 3.

Geth plasma smg
What is something that you enjoyed about the first Mass effect? I loved those toxic bullets that could turn enemies into a puddle of green slime Was there something you wished they had still implemented from first to the other 2? Those bullets Same question from 2 to 3. On 3 its a shame that NONE of the new characters from 2 were down to join up

Mass Effect 3 ending. Did it really kill the series for you? Id really love to hear your thoughts about it if true.
I actually like the ending

Are you excited for the new mass effect? Or do you feel the series has ran its course?

Give me more mass effect; Im ready

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Yeah which is why I probably don't l want to play 1 but will anyway. I did but the downloaded content for two especially the shadow broker which was good.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Mass Effect 1 and 2 were some of my favorite games ever. I never played 3 because I switched from Xbox to PC for my trilogy cause I sold my 360. I beat 1 and 2 on and when 3 dropped my :flabbynsick: laptop couldn't handle it. I eventually got another 360 for the low but I don't feel like replaying all 3 games just to get my decisions right :huhldup:
And EA don't even include all the damn DLC on the trilogy edition :pacspit:
You know I had to get my Jack Sparrow on when I playing on PC:mjpls: A pirates life for me :sas2:

Last edited: