Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Dreadlocks and high temp fades confirmed. :banderas:

let's hope they do better than DAI. Damn, that game's CC really was trash.

I was dissapointed at that info because I wanted to name both the twins symbolically.

My breh ryder is going to have a totally non-english/American name...

But it makes mechanical sense. They have to realistically refer to one other by first name at some point.

I feel you, I was probably gonna do the same, but in my case, it’s gonna be hilariously accurate. My name left-field, while my sister was born in the US years later and has a wild generic name. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
try to fukk them all like i did in my one of my playthroughs....i was getting in/out relationships just to knock them all down....hell, i even fukked that one assistant chick....she turned out to be a freak.....damn shame she got killed in 3 ...
She doesn't have to die. When you first see her you get a dialogue option telling her to change her name and look. When you do, later on Cerberus will miss her entirely and she'll be a-okay.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She doesn't have to die. When you first see her you get a dialogue option telling her to change her name and look. When you do, later on Cerberus will miss her entirely and she'll be a-okay.

true...i noticed and did that for one of my playthroughs....just not that first time and, well, you know....*pours out a lil liquor*..

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Dreadlocks and high temp fades confirmed. :banderas:

let's hope they do better than DAI. Damn, that game's CC really was trash.

I was dissapointed at that info because I wanted to name both the twins symbolically.

My breh ryder is going to have a totally non-english/American name...

But it makes mechanical sense. They have to realistically refer to one other by first name at some point.

All i needed to hear about time they get the hair styles right for black people.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If you peep that trailer, the Arc looks incomplete, but all the official Pathfinder initiative stuff says it was supposed to be done by the time they got to Andromeda :ohhh:

MiniusGC put out a video saying how the whole Andromeda Intiative is shady as fukk. This whole time I've been feeling this way as well. I think Jien Garson is on some fukk shyt.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
MiniusGC put out a video saying how the whole Andromeda Intiative is shady as fukk. This whole time I've been feeling this way as well. I think Jien Garson is on some fukk shyt.
I was checking last night to see if that vid he put out on that was out, will peep during lunch.

Yeah, these last two trailers have opened up Pandora’s box? Why is pops Ryder out here speaking in Cerberus jargon? Why was Mom’s out here doing illegal AI studies? Why is #2 (while having the same last name as the Illusive Man) but you end up the leader? Why is Liam labelled an “idealist”, with Cora not sound TOO happy about it? Why is the arc not completed?

Somebody got some explaining to do:patrice:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Pathfinder Team (casting, face model, and funko)

BfHYqG5.jpg

RTxQzyn.jpg

g55Trrp.jpg

4gZusvw.jpg

e2Y1K7w.jpg

VNutkDS.jpg

No info on Vetra or SAM yet.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

I was checking last night to see if that vid he put out on that was out, will peep during lunch.

Yeah, these last two trailers have opened up Pandora’s box? Why is pops Ryder out here speaking in Cerberus jargon? Why was Mom’s out here doing illegal AI studies? Why is #2 (while having the same last name as the Illusive Man) but you end up the leader? Why is Liam labelled an “idealist”, with Cora not sound TOO happy about it? Why is the arc not completed?

Somebody got some explaining to do:patrice:

I think it's time we get into speculation and conspiracy theories.

Cora Harper is not a coinicidence in the slightest. Literally combining Jack Harper ( The Illusive Man) and Eva Core's names.

I believe Cerberus is involved in this initiative one way or the other. Maybe not in a major role, but they definitely helped funded it on some level.

The whole A.I. thing with the father has an eerie implication to it in itself...

It's said that the offical purpose for the Andromeda Initiative is simply for "curiosity" and exploration for the sake of exploration.

I think the real purpose behind leaving is Reaper-related, and they just made the offical mission purpose more friendly instead of doomsday..

I mean there's a reason the Initiative wasn't seriously kick-started until straight after the ending of ME1. And we know what occured in the ending act of that game.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Also to pay attention to, the initiative has nothing to do with the alliance. It's entirely private. These brehs aren't on official business at all.

And why are they going so far away? Minus in his video thinks it relates to the gravity altering force we see in the trailers, I'm inclined to agree. I think they're out there looking for a one of a kind resource with some massive power.