lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: you might wanna take that back breh
the way she acted in game seems like she'll burn your crib if you dont call her back:patrice:

shyt, she was fun as hell to fukk in the game....besides the assistant chick, jack was the best straight up fukk....miranda, samara, and liara looked the best, but their romance stories were really about falling in love/a real relationship....

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I liked Liara because she was loyal, soft spoken plus she busts her guns. After the trouble she went through to get Shepgawd's body, it seemed logical to romance her.

588153949ade87e89aa5212c1cdbf5db.jpg
:takedat:

Liara's voice was the WOAT tho

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is Tali they basically took a photo from a real model online and put it in the game because on Shepard desk this the picture

mass_effect_3_tali_photo_by_unicron9-d4sysjb.jpg
That was the edited one.... pic in game didn't even have all that extra shyt. just a regular soccer mom

This is the best tali depiction I've seen I think

my_wife__s_tali_zorah_redesign_in_3d_by_nebezial-d4szlc0.jpg

still alien

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That was the edited one.... pic in game didn't even have all that extra shyt. just a regular soccer mom

This is the best tali depiction I've seen I think

my_wife__s_tali_zorah_redesign_in_3d_by_nebezial-d4szlc0.jpg

still alien

Still look humanoid.. I imaging their skin to be almost like our flesh without the skin type. They were very prone to getting infections and sick.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Ash forever my lady

"A down hoe, a Foxy Brown hoe, standin' her ground hoe. And if you clown yo she'll turn into a bust a round hoe." :wow:
Forever my lady. When the hoes in ME2 tried to get with me I was like :shaq2:. There was that one bytch in ME3 who was in my room. Don't remember who she was, not a squadmate, but she was beggin for the d. Had to :whoa: that hoe. Skipper is off the market.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Somebody asked Bioware on twitter if we'll be able to change hair and color options after making your character in the CC. Answer was no... :francis: So get your custom Ryders legit the first time or you'll be stuck with a fugly main till they make something like DAI's Black Emporium dlc to make fixes.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Does anyone know if we get Legacy controller setting in this game? None of the previous ones had it and I cant play in first person without it. :mjcry:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Somebody asked Bioware on twitter if we'll be able to change hair and color options after making your character in the CC. Answer was no... :francis: So get your custom Ryders legit the first time or you'll be stuck with a fugly main till they make something like DAI's Black Emporium dlc to make fixes.

Bioware has never given us the ability to change hair and color options after creation in a ME game, though...

I won't be surprised if everyone's first couple hours of this game is going to be spent in the CC. :mjlol:

Then after seeing your face in the first cutscene, restarting it back.

That's basically how it was for me people playing DA:I.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If you're interested in the little tidbits of non-spoiler info from the devs, check up on their twitter.

Apparenty, you can customize both the twins (but not the father), and that will in effect generate the look of the dad.

Thanks, he's dropping a lot of little informatoin, like you can't change the name of the twin or father to stop them from all referring to each other as Ryder

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bioware has never given us the ability to change hair and color options after creation in a ME game, though...

I won't be surprised if everyone's first couple hours of this game is going to be spent in the CC. :mjlol:

Then after seeing your face in the first cutscene, restarting it back.

That's basically how it was for me people playing DA:I.

:mjcry: Yeah, I know I just thought they would have thought to add a system for that this time.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

Dreadlocks and high temp fades confirmed. :banderas:

let's hope they do better than DAI. Damn, that game's CC really was trash.

Thanks, he's dropping a lot of little informatoin, like you can't change the name of the twin or father to stop them from all referring to each other as Ryder

I was dissapointed at that info because I wanted to name both the twins symbolically.

My breh ryder is going to have a totally non-english/American name...

But it makes mechanical sense. They have to realistically refer to one other by first name at some point.

Last edited: