spooky:scust:..bytch prob got like 2 nose:scust:

tali__s_face_is_commander_shepard_by_william_of_orange-d4wocix.png

Fred.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
@hex @Los! @Fatboi1 @42 Monks @Concerning VIolence @Malik1time @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic @Rastafarian42 @ORDER_66

Bioware said they're not going to show romance options and let the players find out for themselves when the game releases or through the official guide.

What you brehs gonna do for y'all canon playthroughs? Y'all gonna pawg? Try to find that black queen? Stay dry dikk? Alien p*ssy?

:dame: Gonna find some manbutt?

I've never cared about the "romance".

Also there's never been a black female romance in these games.

The mass effect fandom --- and Bioware fans in general -- are obssessed with this ultimately trivial aspect of the game. In a very bad way.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Rushed" :mjlol: what exactly is being rushed?

It's been five years of development. A game made for 5 years is not going to be "incomplete" or "rushed".

By incomplete I think he probably means regular content that should've been in the game (like Javik the Prothean in "ME3") is cut and later sold as DLC.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's not up to Bioware. :francis:

Bioware still gotta hold the L because they chose to align themselves with EA, who is notorious for that shyt. And after "The Witcher 3" gamers should have zero tolerance for it. "Blood And Wine" was $18 and longer than most current gen $60 games and they gave out 16 free DLCs before that.

Fred.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just wanted to see what was under Tali's mask :beli:

Plus she had those IG thot hips way before hoes were flying to Dubai :whoo: space pawgin. The way Ashley was hating :ahh:

But story wise its clear that Liara was supposed to be it. After Mass Effect 2 her development was basically better than Shepard's ever could be...

girl wut :why:a coffee cup:dahell:

Tali was thick af and the most down to earth chick in the series :hubie:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I liked Liara because she was loyal, soft spoken plus she busts her guns. After the trouble she went through to get Shepgawd's body, it seemed logical to romance her.

588153949ade87e89aa5212c1cdbf5db.jpg
:takedat:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Bioware still gotta hold the L because they chose to align themselves with EA, who is notorious for that shyt. And after "The Witcher 3" gamers should have zero tolerance for it. "Blood And Wine" was $18 and longer than most current gen $60 games and they gave out 16 free DLCs before that.

Fred.

Technically if a game is released as is, it's not incomplete. Javik might have been rooted in the oriignal release of the game, but his presecence is not plot-shattering.

But I digress.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@hex @Los! @Fatboi1 @42 Monks @Concerning VIolence @Malik1time @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic @Rastafarian42 @ORDER_66

Bioware said they're not going to show romance options and let the players find out for themselves when the game releases or through the official guide.

What you brehs gonna do for y'all canon playthroughs? Y'all gonna pawg? Try to find that black queen? Stay dry dikk? Alien p*ssy?

:dame: Gonna find some manbutt?

try to fukk them all like i did in my one of my playthroughs....i was getting in/out relationships just to knock them all down....hell, i even fukked that one assistant chick....she turned out to be a freak.....damn shame she got killed in 3 ...