winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what i'm hoping for and it's a big hope: that at the end of this game, they have us come back to our galaxy, and we find out that the ending for part 3 was indoctrination for shepard....in the next game, we end up battling a reaper 'shepard' while trying to rescue the real one....and in the 3rd game: we finally get to battle the reapers, especially harbinger...been wanting to fukk him up since me2...
The original trilogy is dead to them. They've done all they can to distance themselves from it.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original trilogy is dead to them. They've done all they can to distance themselves from it.

if you've looked at the info that's been released so far, obviously they havent....they are keeping the old trilogy alive....

what i asked for was a 'i hope/want this to happen' scenario....but if they somehow made this trilogy and the old trilogy come full circle, i wouldnt be surprised....like i said: it's a reason they made it important to point out certain shyt in regards to this mission and the events of the old trilogy....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
if you've looked at the info that's been released so far, obviously they havent....they are keeping the old trilogy alive....

what i asked for was a 'i hope/want this to happen' scenario....but if they somehow made this trilogy and the old trilogy come full circle, i wouldnt be surprised....like i said: it's a reason they made it important to point out certain shyt in regards to this mission and the events of the old trilogy....
im about to neg all yal can'tletgo ass motherfukkers at this point :hhh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The squad combat is really the think that bothering me.

Oh, yea...:wow: I might have to fire up the Mass Effect trilogy.

I shouldn't, I got other games to do, because, I already called off 3/21. And 3/22 and 3/23 the weekend. :reallysaints:My body is ready.