I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
New race, the Angara.

aJsg1SjEMJQQnXT1Ey4Rs3GoM4kXHL28gP1IWznMlaw.png

IMG_3803.jpg

I wondering what that was. I always have to fight the urge to buy one of these...the black characters, that is.

Where the lank for the trailer everyone is talking about

Family, deeper than just Cora. Pops Ryder developed that AI system, EDI is the first ever AI in the ME universe, and she was created by Cerberus.

Spoiler this, breh :ohhh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:snoop: Couldn't help but think about Mass Effect 3

Now that I think about it; they did write them selves into a corner. And, they made the Reapers too powerful.

This is acutally a good ending, IMO, narrative wise. And could've made a great statement about the cynical nature of life and death.

It would've still pissed fans off, but, it'll would have been dope to show all your squad going down fighting and making it about the journey ala Glory.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bioware putting all the PS4Pro dev tools to use on copying that ethnic hair though :mjpls:

When Bioware said Liam was going to have "epic" hair, I thought they was going to give him a frohawk. :patrice: Y'all don't like it?

I just hope the character creation has better lighting so my in-game breh don't look like shyt, DAI was notorious for that. And better hair selection too, at least have a temp fade, I'll take a decent caesar cut too. :mjgrin:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Bioware putting all the PS4Pro dev tools to use on copying that ethnic hair though :mjpls:
:mjlol:

Speaking of that, I really hope they have passable afro hair in this game. Liam is giving me hope, because they nailed it down perfectly here (they obviously used a face model, of course though).

DA:I was not enjoyable in its characther creation system and in trying to construct a black characther.

Can't think of any CC outside of NBA2K that nabs down black people correctly.

:snoop: Couldn't help but think about Mass Effect 3

Now that I think about it; they did write them selves into a corner. And, they made the Reapers too powerful.

This is acutally a good ending, IMO, narrative wise. And could've made a great statement about the cynical nature of life and death.

It would've still pissed fans off, but, it'll would have been dope to show all your squad going down fighting and making it about the journey ala Glory.

The only ending that could possibly satisfy everyone if they made it one single canon ending, would be Destroy.
\

Refusal is interesting in a determinist/fatalist kind of a way like you said, though.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When Bioware said Liam was going to have "epic" hair, I thought they was going to give him a frohawk. :patrice: Y'all don't like it?

I just hope the character creation has better lighting so my in-game breh don't look like shyt, DAI was notorious for that. And better hair selection too, at least have a temp fade, I'll take a decent caesar cut too. :mjgrin:
DA: I was terrible with that :why: on my last run (the one that actually had all of the patches and DLC.... which made DA: I fukking outstanding a year after the fact :martin:) I made a female elf...

I made like 7 different versions until I just gave up and the bytch albino :dead: