Supporter
Daps

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@hex @Los! @Fatboi1 @42 Monks @Concerning VIolence @Malik1time @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic @Rastafarian42 @ORDER_66

Bioware said they're not going to show romance options and let the players find out for themselves when the game releases or through the official guide.

What you brehs gonna do for y'all canon playthroughs? Y'all gonna pawg? Try to find that black queen? Stay dry dikk? Alien p*ssy?

:dame: Gonna find some manbutt?
Find the best looking chick....like Miranda

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@hex @Los! @Fatboi1 @42 Monks @Concerning VIolence @Malik1time @Don Ibiza Ibrahimovic @Rastafarian42 @ORDER_66

Bioware said they're not going to show romance options and let the players find out for themselves when the game releases or through the official guide.

What you brehs gonna do for y'all canon playthroughs? Y'all gonna pawg? Try to find that black queen? Stay dry dikk? Alien p*ssy?

They showed a romance option in the recent trailer.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They showed a romance option in the recent trailer.

:ohreallynow: I know that, breh. Did they show all the romance options and specifics though? For all we know Cora kissing Ryder was just a fling and not a relationship.
IhP4GRt.png

Find the best looking chick....like Miranda

:jawalrus:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I don't know, honestly I didn't really care about that aspect of the game. I ended up with Liara mostly because of the Shadow Broker stuff, but in my mind if I'm saving the galaxy I ain't got time for hoes. If they work it into the game better, cool, but some of the interactions in "ME2" especially came off :dame:as hell because females are arguing and getting jealous and talking about "pick me or her"....shyt just didn't fit at all when billions of lives hang in the balance.

Fred.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I'm going to find an asari like T'Soni or maybe a bad turian female with flexibility :takedat:

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't know, honestly I didn't really care about that aspect of the game. I ended up with Liara mostly because of the Shadow Broker stuff, but in my mind if I'm saving the galaxy I ain't got time for hoes. If they work it into the game better, cool, but some of the interactions in "ME2" especially came off :dame:as hell because females are arguing and getting jealous and talking about "pick me or her"....shyt just didn't fit at all when billions of lives hang in the balance.

Fred.
You ain't lying:mjlol:
Like bytch your p*ssy ain't all that
Got the world on my shoulders:wow:...gotta focus for the greater good:mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I just wanted to see what was under Tali's mask :beli:

Plus she had those IG thot hips way before hoes were flying to Dubai :whoo: space pawgin. The way Ashley was hating :ahh:

But story wise its clear that Liara was supposed to be it. After Mass Effect 2 her development was basically better than Shepard's ever could be...

girl wut :why:a coffee cup:dahell:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I just wanted to see what was under Tali's mask :beli:

Plus she had those IG thot hips way before hoes were flying to Dubai :whoo: space pawgin. The way Ashley was hating :ahh:

But story wise its clear that Liara was supposed to be it. After Mass Effect 2 her development was basically better than Shepard's ever could be...

girl wut :why:a coffee cup:dahell:

low key what do they look like under that mask:dahell:
spooky:scust:..bytch prob got like 2 nose:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was hitting
Miranda_Lawson_Wallpaper_by_Squint911.jpg

:blessed:

While @Mowgli was hitting
127626da0e51ad38618298e3a6df90d1.jpg

:scust:
I was obviously made the better choice. Miranda doesnt look like she can fukk very well, whereas i can do whatever i like with that skinhead hoe.

I also smashed the blue alien chick.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was obviously made the better choice. Miranda doesnt look like she can fukk very well, whereas i can do whatever i like with that skinhead hoe.
:patrice: you might wanna take that back breh
the way she acted in game seems like she'll burn your crib if you dont call her back:patrice: