@42 Monks

source.gif

giphy.gif

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I havent read the novels but I legit stopped playing the game just to read the comic book back story of the Shadow Broker DLC :hamster:

The books are good but I thought the first one was really great. It really fleshes out the history between Anderson and Saren. The second is good too if you want to know even more about the Illusive Man.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
For those still complaining that they haven't shown us enough, There's going to be a 10 hour trial from EA Access 6 days before the release where you can play the actual game yourself.
Its probably gonna be progress blocked at certain points like other EA Access games have been in the past, but the impressions should still be more than enough

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:snoop: My interest is at it's lowest. I'm not even excited for tomorrow.

I'll check it. But, I'm not expecting much.

I don't see why ppl (in other spots on the internet) are actually excited over these characters we know zero to little about.

@hex :mjpls: Damn, breh. It ain't even Feb and you broke down and pre-ordered.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: But breh you could have at least waited for the trailer coming out this week before making that decision.
:yeshrug:

Between today and march 31 not counting mass effect I have 10 games pre ordered and I plan on keeping all of those.

This year is just too stacked. Mass effect is a victim of numbers.

If I didn't have so many other games I'd keep it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:snoop: My interest is at it's lowest. I'm not even excited for tomorrow.

I'll check it. But, I'm not expecting much.

I don't see why ppl (in other spots on the internet) are actually excited over these characters we know zero to little about.

@hex :mjpls: Damn, breh. It ain't even Feb and you broke down and pre-ordered.

Maybe we’re excited to find out about these characters, and not just writing it off because we don’t know everything about a game still two whole months away?

I do think it’s kind of funny to see the internets reaction to ME’s rollout. A lot of people are spazzing because they’re taking their time with a slow rollout with minimal spoiling. It’s just like how people complained for years for movies revealing too much in trailers, but freak out when a major blockbuster has a few vague teasers.

Fact is, a week before the game, we’re going to have a million reviews and gameplay vids etc etc. Why man are out here tweaking out because they don’t know if they’re going to buy a game two months from now is jokes to me.